Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Thats not an unreasonable distance from Springfield, MO. I assume DH will be there. I hear hes interested in the truth or something like that.

Sent from the future.

Since the integrity of the game is so important to him, why not

Reactions: KRJ

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, but all u’ll hear is, JS???
WHO, DAT?
Never heard of ‘m.
Where’s he from?
626?
GIT OUTTA HERE
JS626?
LIAR?
U’r shittin’ me!
Why video it? Told so many lies In the past, that he felt like he would need video to prove he did what he says he did?
Your work here was done before it started.
Most ‘work’ is performed for some form of pay.
What have you earned from ur work?
Probably more than js has.
That’s what he is so mad about, u think?
Goodbye! Later on down the river.
Lol.

are you simple or crazy?

You are such a hypocrite. Putting things on others that clearly define you.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I'd be more than willing to pay DH entry into this show. On one condition. He not say a peep during the show, no interruptions, no questions, not even a burp. After the video presentation is completed he can then ask anything he wants. So, a $50 entry fee and a free box a chalk for Danny. Come get some ;)

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think I would still believe the record was broken even if the video footage was edited, because they were many witnesses, and I believe JS wouldn't not lie about this, but -is there anyone that knows for a fact that a video of the run unedited exists?

Because I do recall reading from a few sources that the unedited video exists.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Thanks.

Nor will I, so then, you now have to ask yourself a very simple question. Why would you ask me to define this? My opinion compared to the BCA? This is where you have completely lost it.

It looks to me like you're an awesome pool player, stick with it and get your mind in a better place, this is not good for you.

Smile like you really are my new found Friend Danny, good day.
I did not think u would want to try out yer super hero answer as to why - after two years - there is no unedited 626 video being presented for the people to purchase - and view at home. When cowards - like u - are asked a pertinent question on topic at hand - u assume the position (failing to answer - then cowering with a question lol) Super hero of fake news = a comical coward - with sum hidden political agenda. See u in the funny papers super hero sandwich. Safe to assume that at least sum' of yer cue will end up being shipped out - warped. I think everyone who defends fake news about 14.1 should have to go a couple rounds with me in a boxing ring, then u would find out about what honesty feels like, once u entered into yer star status on the canvas - u really would be smiling at yer new found friend - then u would hera people talking, really laughing - perhaps a man playing guitar - singing Italian songs eicay vare, eise narde can u dig it? oh say hey to yer beautiful coward loving spouse - U can get back to yer photo chopping job now, I have sprinkled enough drops of truth on ur coward as'.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
your right about visiting pool parlors, they havent had those for like siddy yrs

since 19ougt tikitty

Reactions: KRJ

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I think I would still believe the record was broken even if the video footage was edited, because they were many witnesses, and I believe JS wouldn't not lie about this, but -is there anyone that knows for a fact that a video of the run unedited exists?

Because I do recall reading from a few sources that the unedited video exists.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The complete original video was used to validate the record over a year ago. There is zero evidence that any editing whatsoever has taken place to the original video. Some people wish it was or would like to plant the seed that is was but it is based on nothing other that dislike of the new record holder and/or jealousy. Parts of it were played back at 2x speed in some viewings, which anyone with an 8th grade education knows is not "editing".

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yeah I personally think it's a hoax but, of course it's all speculation. for the record, John saw me mention this somewhere else and actually blocked me personally after leaving a silly PM complaining about being a troll. Not the case- I just never saw any proof so why on earth would any reasonable person believe it. Seems a little suspicious to even be replying to someone on an individual basis then blocking them for no good reason- that is if he really made that run.
I think he is just trying to get a feel for the water on social media, it keeps raining drops of truth - and huge droppings of hawk doo ever time he looks 'up en line' concerning the doubt of his 626 claim. Not to mention the many, many thumbs down he has received from not releasing the footage of his embarrassing drive by media lie.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I believe you can still buy the DVD.

It's an amazing run. I seem to recall that he accomplished it on a GC with a wonky corner pocket up table and tried to play position the whole run while avoiding that pocket as much as possible. IOWs, he largely accomplished the run shooting at five pockets. I bought mine from Dennis Walsh over in the 14.1 forum.

and oh yeah, I forgot to mention: IT’S UNEDITED.

Lou Figueroa
Ye Ha!
Thank you very much Lou, I will soon be recording more runs and have a better overhead camera than the one I used in the 351. As we have stated in the past it is really not a daunting task to provide proper evidence in true unedited disc form - available to open public - for sale. I was not trying to pull a move, just wanted to share my life's work with fellow 14.1 enthusiasts is all, it did not get me any huge contracts - but I have received a profit from the sales. Anyone interested in my 351 (Unedited) can pm me or Dennis Walsh here on az and it will parsel.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Is that ur 1c high score, too, or are u totaling all ur pool scores, 1c, 3c and that other game y’all can’t discuss on the forum, xrailbugx?
U’rs too, nutbug

whadaya know another deleted reply to me, caught this one

were you attempting to make a rational thought here bucko?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The complete original video was used to validate the record over a year ago. There is zero evidence that any editing whatsoever has taken place to the original video. Some people wish it was or would like to plant the seed that is was but it is based on nothing other that dislike of the new record holder and/or jealousy. Parts of it were played back at 2x speed in some viewings, which anyone with an 8th grade education knows is not "editing".

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

I think we're all smart enough to know that showing a video at 2x is not "editing."

But it's also not a meaningful way to prove much either.

Lou Figueroa

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not think u would want to try out yer super hero answer as to why - after two years - there is no unedited 626 video being presented for the people to purchase - and view at home. When cowards - like u - are asked a pertinent question on topic at hand - u assume the position (failing to answer - then cowering with a question lol) Super hero of fake news = a comical coward - with sum hidden political agenda. See u in the funny papers super hero sandwich. Safe to assume that at least sum' of yer cue will end up being shipped out - warped. I think everyone who defends fake news about 14.1 should have to go a couple rounds with me in a boxing ring, then u would find out about what honesty feels like, once u entered into yer star status on the canvas - u really would be smiling at yer new found friend - then u would hera people talking, really laughing - perhaps a man playing guitar - singing Italian songs eicay vare, eise narde can u dig it? oh say hey to yer beautiful coward loving spouse - U can get back to yer photo chopping job now, I have sprinkled enough drops of truth on ur coward as'.
OK Pal, I tried to be nice, now I will expose the liar you are, something you accused JS of being.

You claim to box, I am calling BS on the simple fact that trainers are taught to weed out the mentally unstable and angry minds like yours.

Stay away from me in public, simply walk the other way.

All I did to create this problem with you was to say that the BCA certified the record, if that triggers you, please repeat it over and over.

Now give me the last word, I am going away.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
OK Pal, I tried to be nice, now I will expose the liar you are, something you accused JS of being.

You claim to box, I am calling BS on the simple fact that trainers are taught to weed out the mentally unstable and angry minds like yours.

Stay away from me in public, simply walk the other way.

All I did to create this problem with you was to say that the BCA certified the record, if that triggers you, please repeat it over and over.

Now give me the last word, I am going away.
One last thing - I must mention i lead with the RIGHT, sensai u feel the need to warn me, I warn u too, Eye noticed yer a cue maker' - be careful upon sanding certain woods - they may have a bad reaction to certain coward humans skin pigment that does not agree with them. This can create a rash - u probly already knew that - I just felt the need to give u a heads up - not really festering over it though. I am not mentally unstable either I am of sound mind and good judgment - "coward boy warped cue maker/ fake news cattlelist" ( i real eyes it's a long title - but u are complicated) those who promote fake news - are seriously deranged however. I hope u enjoyed my unabashed plug.

Last edited:

gerryf

As others have said, I'm pretty sure selling the video will mean it will be on Youtube in no time.

Having small showings and charging admission sounds like it might be a good way to monetize his record run, particularly with John Schmidt there in person to present it. I know I'd pay $50 to spend an evening at that.

A friend in the UK describes paying admission to attend 'snooker evenings' with John Higgins and other pros, and those pros make a significant income from that.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
As others have said, I'm pretty sure selling the video will mean it will be on Youtube in no time.

Having small showings and charging admission sounds like it might be a good way to monetize his record run, particularly with John Schmidt there in person to present it. I know I'd pay $50 to spend an evening at that.

A friend in the UK describes paying admission to attend 'snooker evenings' with John Higgins and other pros, and those pros make a significant income from that.
Do the snooker dudes show u a chopped video fer yer $ - I'm just guessing here but I would say probly not. I really do not care to see an edited 147. When they show Ronnie run a 147 - it is shown in real time, not the double speed hocus pokus semi public chopped hollywood bologna - that charlie and schmidt are pushing. It would seem charlie's dragon promo - ran out of heat. Not all get rich quick schemes work out well.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Have you asked John Schmidt if you can attend one of his showings? It would answer a lot of questions.
No I ran over him like a freight train the last time I played him in a race to 400 points (TAR) on a tight Professional Diamond table $400 - 255 he ended up tarred and feathered. It was live streamed and unedited footage (the best kind) :pThey are still trying to mop him off the floor from his last battle in 14.1 against me little gerry meander. He saw nothing but the dust from my heels. I can tell u like fictional stories though - u should go see his smokey mirrored theater promo - ur a good fake news candidate i think. I noticed u never answered my question if u thought higgins would show u a chopped video - common tactic to not answer pertinent questions amongst' the fake news crowd - u are apart of the fake news 'cattle list'. You didn't get too far in life - little gerry meanderer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.