Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
WOW. Talk about two stubborn mules with no class. Yes, lets keep denigrating the "run" even though you have zero evidence there was any cheating involved. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has moved on. So ridiculous. I hope they never release the full video, ever.

And if someone wants to view it that has doubts, you pay $1000 to view it, and you don't get to keep it. If the video is not legit, you get $2000, if legit, it only cost you $1000. Watch how fast the suckers line up for that deal? In other words, they talk the talk, but putting money on it and I suspect they will run like little girls. So, whine if you must but it's over, 626 is the new OFFICIAL RECORD and there is not a damn thing anyone can do to change it.

Nick Varner's exact word on the 626: I mean, not quite the same as some nobody ranting against the run but hey, it's the best I could find.

"I don't think anybody has tried that hard before. This was John's goal and he accomplished it. My high run is 337. It's a remarkable feat to break Mosconi's record after all these years, and to break it on a 9 foot table is even better."

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW. Talk about two stubborn mules with no class. Yes, lets keep denigrating the "run" even though you have zero evidence there was any cheating involved. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has moved on. So ridiculous. I hope they never release the full video, ever.

And if someone wants to view it that has doubts, you pay $1000 to view it, and you don't get to keep it. If the video is not legit, you get $2000, if legit, it only cost you $1000. Watch how fast the suckers line up for that deal? In other words, they talk the talk, but putting money on it and I suspect they will run like little girls. So, whine if you must but it's over, 626 is the new OFFICIAL RECORD and there is not a damn thing anyone can do to change it.

Nick Varner's exact word on the 626: I mean, not quite the same as some nobody ranting against the run but hey, it's the best I could find.

"I don't think anybody has tried that hard before. This was John's goal and he accomplished it. My high run is 337. It's a remarkable feat to break Mosconi's record after all these years, and to break it on a 9 foot table is even better."
Interesting proposition. Wonder how much one would pay to see the vid.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Here is the post from Mark Wilson, accompanied by photos of him, Nick Varner and John Schmidt at the event.

"We had a terrific night showing the all-time record setting high run of 626 balls at the fantastic Durbin Arena. The show is fantastic with host Jerry McWorter and John Schmidt explaining in person the inside challenges and providing a refreshing level of humanity and honesty while conquering the 65 year old record by Willie Mosconi.

Everyone was both inspired and humbled to witness the focus, courage, and persistence demonstrated.

John Schmidt told me that he was excited to have Nick Varner and myself watch it, but was also a little self conscious that we might somehow find fault with his effort.

We were both entertained and genuinely astonished by the excellence demonstrated and rest assured neither of us found anything to critique regarding somebody setting the world record. Only 100 people have even seen the full video and it is certainly worth traveling great distances to see. We had people from South Carolina, Michigan, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa present for this well scripted show.

Everyone had a terrific time and are now prepared for training camp over the next couple of days.

I had looked forward to this and not once left the room to insure that I missed nothing despite being confident that John would not miss. My feelings are that nobody will beat this record over the next 65 years and John deserves far more positive attention for this feat."

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the post from Mark Wilson, accompanied by photos of him, Nick Varner and John Schmidt at the event.

"We had a terrific night showing the all-time record setting high run of 626 balls at the fantastic Durbin Arena. The show is fantastic with host Jerry McWorter and John Schmidt explaining in person the inside challenges and providing a refreshing level of humanity and honesty while conquering the 65 year old record by Willie Mosconi.

Everyone was both inspired and humbled to witness the focus, courage, and persistence demonstrated.

John Schmidt told me that he was excited to have Nick Varner and myself watch it, but was also a little self conscious that we might somehow find fault with his effort.

We were both entertained and genuinely astonished by the excellence demonstrated and rest assured neither of us found anything to critique regarding somebody setting the world record. Only 100 people have even seen the full video and it is certainly worth traveling great distances to see. We had people from South Carolina, Michigan, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa present for this well scripted show.

Everyone had a terrific time and are now prepared for training camp over the next couple of days.

I had looked forward to this and not once left the room to insure that I missed nothing despite being confident that John would not miss. My feelings are that nobody will beat this record over the next 65 years and John deserves far more positive attention for this feat."
You said there would be photos. I don’t see any photos. This must be fake news. If I don’t see unedited photos immediately this event never happened. And unless I personally witness an unedited version of the 626 run on a 70” screen, while 8 1/2’ away while my feet are being rubbed by JS and the ghost of Mosconi then the run never happened. And since I have no plans to EVER watch this run that means it never happened. I’m a recent 52 ball runner and you bitches can only pray to one day be able to carry my jock strap. So good luck with your delusional fake news bullshit. I’m out living the good life, running balls and banging broads while you puppets are just working for the man spewing fake news.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You said there would be photos. I don’t see any photos. This must be fake news. If I don’t see unedited photos immediately this event never happened. And unless I personally witness an unedited version of the 626 run on a 70” screen, while 8 1/2’ away while my feet are being rubbed by JS and the ghost of Mosconi then the run never happened. And since I have no plans to EVER watch this run that means it never happened. I’m a recent 52 ball runner and you bitches can only pray to one day be able to carry my jock strap. So good luck with your delusional fake news bullshit. I’m out living the good life, running balls and banging broads while you puppets are just working for the man spewing fake news.
You just need a sidekick now, like how Captain DH has Corporal Radar O'Dumazz.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes it's better to be thought of as stubborn than mindless, especially when there is more than enough reason to doubt.

People want to go along and believe what they are being spoon-fed is fine with me. But by the same token, if some of us reject the spoon feeding and do not want to go along, that should be fine too. Can't allow for that? It can only be the way you see things? Now that would be "no class."

Lou Figueroa
and stupid

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sometimes it's better to be thought of as stubborn than mindless, especially when there is more than enough reason to doubt.

People want to go along and believe what they are being spoon-fed is fine with me. But by the same token, if some of us reject the spoon feeding and do not want to go along, that should be fine too. Can't allow for that? It can only be the way you see things? Now that would be "no class."

Lou Figueroa
and stupid

I think you are projecting a bit of a strawman. It's fine to reserve acceptance until you see evidence first hand. I don't see that as all that different from someone who thinks the evidence alread presented is enough and is willing to accept 626 unless it is disproved. There isn't 100% evidence...but it isn't zero either.

Now, when doubt becomes completely unsubstantiated claims of fraud, cheating and corruption I am going to push back and ask for even the tiniest shred of proof because all I see so far is conjecture and spitballing.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no need for resumes, u fool.
Write all the foolish banter that u want to.
it doesn’t amount to anything except what it is, nonsense from another persons(dodger) mouthpiece.
John Schmidt, himself, has NEVER posted anything on this forum Re: js626!
Everything else regarding him is just innuendo, means nothing to anyone.
He is reading and enjoying a good chuckle at all the free press he is getting.

The Federal Billiard Bureau pays him handsomely for each reference of his record achievement.

He's living large and banking money, while you work the grill or the auto parts desk.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you are projecting a bit of a strawman. It's fine to reserve acceptance until you see evidence first hand. I don't see that as all that different from someone who thinks the evidence alread presented is enough and is willing to accept 626 unless it is disproved. There isn't 100% evidence...but it isn't zero either.

Now, when doubt becomes completely unsubstantiated claims of fraud, cheating and corruption I am going to push back and ask for even the tiniest shred of proof because all I see so far is conjecture and spitballing.

Talk about straw men.

What you are doing is to lump everyone with questions and doubts about the run into the same bag. And you are not the only one here doing that.

If someone else wants to claim fraud or intentional deception, you and everyone else should level those charges at those particular individuals and not make blanket charges. I have always said: I have questions about the run and would like to see more evidence and transparency because I find what has been provided to date lacking. Anyone who can't clearly understand that can go pound sand.

Lou Figueroa

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I have no need for resumes, u fool.
Write all the foolish banter that u want to.
it doesn’t amount to anything except what it is, nonsense from another persons(dodger) mouthpiece.
John Schmidt, himself, has NEVER posted anything on this forum Re: js626!
Everything else regarding him is just innuendo, means nothing to anyone.
I agree, you have no evidence of shenanigans...only your deep rooted wish that it didn’t happen.

Sent from the future.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talk about straw men.

What you are doing is to lump everyone with questions and doubts about the run into the same bag. And you are not the only one here doing that.

If someone else wants to claim fraud or intentional deception, you and everyone else should level those charges at those particular individuals and not make blanket charges. I have always said: I have questions about the run and would like to see more evidence and transparency because I find what has been provided to date lacking. Anyone who can't clearly understand that can go pound sand.

Lou Figueroa
So both Mark Wilson and Varner watched the unedited video and have publicly stated it was a legit run.

Is that enough to satisfy yourself to believe he now has a higher run than Mosconi?

i’m very curious about this because you stated a world champion should watch it to validate if it was legit or not and now that has happened.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Talk about straw men.

Lou Figueroa
No, I said my issue was with those who leveled unsubstantiated accusations. I didn't say you or the whole group was doing that. We all know who is.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He’s already told everyone that he makes $000.00 from pool.
No income from pool, so no pool bank account to have to keep up with.
FBB same as fed govmint just keep sending $$$ into the air.doesn’t care if js and all peeps starve.
Just keep writing keyboard warrior.
So you believe mr. 626 when he says something that you like, eh?

Who woulda guessed?

And of course, john- mr. 626- making $0 from pool and traveling around offering viewings means he is doing more for the game than the average pro.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a few people on this planet who have set their sights to take the record for themselves. A Friend was talking to Bruce and asked him about the record, this was his reply.

Johns record was,

Born in the USA

Certified by the BCA

Johns record was

Born in the USA

He never got into a hometown jam.

Cause he put a cue in his hands

The competition is all gone

Left standing is our man John

Now it

Stays in the USA

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

same as u making up unproven shit to squelch negativism about that unsubstantiated claim. THERE CAN BE NO RECORD FOR A PRACTICE TABLE RUN FOR A SINGLE PLAYER OF THE GAME OF 14.1.
ITS HIS HI RUN NUMBER OF BALLS AND HIS ONLY. OTHERS HAVE RUN HIGHER SCORES
MOSCONI 526 STILL REIGNS! 66+YEARS
Show me where I ever claimed anything of the sort or got into the rules that deep. I haven't even ever played 14.1, I just know nonsense when I see it coming out of your tiny DH controlled brain.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YOU don’t even have the right to have an issue. U just jumped into the shit and it splattered all over you and you can’t take it. U can dish it out though, you can’t take it sick’o.
Lol...YOU don’t even have the right to have an issue. U just jumped into the shit and it splattered all over you and you can’t take it. U can dish it out though, you can’t take it sick’o.

Hypocrisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.