Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The short answer is undoubtedly going to be No. No one was going all Zapruder, doing a forensic analysis on the footage, I fully expect.

Still, I would expect that serious pool people like Mark Wilson and Nick Varner were quite likely paying attention during the showing. We already know that Bob Jewett was indeed watching intently, looking for indications of fouls, as he has stated.

I'm quite sure that John Schmidt, and most of the pool world isn't as worried about pleasing the few of you who expect, nay... DEMAND that they be able to play the video in their home. As if you have a right to it...heh heh.

Cuz its a big conspiracy to pull the wool over the pool worlds eyes. Might be, I suppose. I'll take the word of a respected pool journalist who did in fact watch the whole video. Everything else is internet foolishness.

But at this point we don't know how much attention anyone in attendance gave whatever it was that they saw, do we?

And I don't claim to have the right to anything other than my own opinion.

Lou Figueroa
thank God for
voir dire, lol

gerryf

None of us has insisted that j.s. could not accomplish a run of that numerical value, we are only asking to see unedited proof - that after two years - has not been available? Not calling Nick and Mark fibber's here either, only noting that they both seem to have business interests surrounding the claim and the general public is not being allowed to see this great accomplishment 'wow what a hidden secret'. I see Mark likes to play poker over at ameristar - he is probly well funded and I am sure he plays poker well. The first Predator cues were made with Falcon butts, last time I checked Nick and Falcon were a bit joined at the hip. Funny thing about trying to sweep history under the rug, it leaves a ugly bump in the rug this allows little rodents to crawl under and hide. Honest people will eventually trip over the protruding object - the rug will tear as well - where the rug once really tied the room together - before the trash (fake news) was swept under. It has created an ugly bump in the rug, really just an ugly scene for all who try and cover it up. Oh and eventually the rodents get squished - then u have another mess.
I understand.... you think Mark Wilson and Nick Varner have a conflict of interest so their report can't be trusted.

You could pay $50 and check it out yourself.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One would think that in 20 months, js could have grown a set of balls that would enable him to SPEAK for himself.
Instead, he delivers the silent treatment and lets his stand-ins talk, talk, talk, while saying nothing of importance directed to the questions asked here!
It must be hard for js supporters to keep the faith, with all of those daggers that have been thrust into them, without any direct answers from his highness.
Uno or maybe udontknow. Is this me or u? Damn, questions from ourselves.
Madness abounds, SamHenryIssacThompson!
Lol. You can be pretty sure he pops in occasionally and smiles.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
One would think that in 20 months, js could have grown a set of balls that would enable him to SPEAK for himself.
Instead, he delivers the silent treatment and lets his stand-ins talk, talk, talk, while saying nothing of importance directed to the questions asked here!
It must be hard for js supporters to keep the faith, with all of those daggers that have been thrust into them, without any direct answers from his highness.
Uno or maybe udontknow. Is this me or u? Damn, questions from ourselves.
Madness abounds, SamHenryIssacThompson!
Maybe he's the only one with enough sense to stay out of such nonsense. Read that at 2 x speed skippy. I thought Player/Coach H put himself in the game and put his stooge on the bench for the night....but here you are.

gerryf

IF, one only had a thinker, which u’al 👀 👀 have no access to.

"We had people from South Carolina, Michigan, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa ...."

"Best display of straight pool l ever seen"
"You will be truly entertained and witness real history being made"
"Amazing! Kudos and Congratulations for John!!"
"That was incredible"

There's another showing on Sunday at the same venue. 50 people

Tomorrow and Friday it's at Q-bar.

$50.

Last edited:

gerryf

Ever hear of trivial pursuit? Do u think they’re counting the same ones again and again?I hear they’re heading to Calgary soon. Don’t know what color van to look out for, though.

$50 is pretty cheap! John Schmidt is being called the greatest American Straight Pool player!!

Five presentations a week.

In one of the group images, there's a guy in the back that looks like he has a fake beard and dark glasses. Is that Danny Harriman?

gerryf

It’s Doug Desmond I believe, in his video disguise. Fooled no one.

No, I think it is Danny Harriman surreptitiously watching the presentation. He's the only one in the group not smiling.

Danny might have been the one who said ""Best display of straight pool l ever seen". That would be interesting!

gerryf

U know U can go to hell for lying, same as drinking and running around on ur wife. It ain’t DH.

Can he prove it? It looks like Danny with a fake beard. He's looking cranky. The only cranky person in the midst of all those smiling straight pool players. Danny!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thank You Cb, but it’s not Remember. It’s NEVER FORGET! Im waaayyyyyy below that MD line.
You are welcome, like also welcome to join in a few other threads not involved with the JS run...or lack there of. Lets see what else you know.

Cuebuddy>>>>made a funny uno?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
If it’s about pocket billiards games, I’m your Huckleberry. Could fill several volumes, but I haven’t decided to share with the world or to just take it with me when I go.
Start a serious thread, I may nibble.
Many here could write volumes, and some do. I am rarely serious, kind of a Jokelberry but I do make mini pool cues, thats kinda serious>sorta.

gerryf

Interesting!! Back on May 4, 2013, Danny Harriman posted that he had reached a new high run. Originally he thought it was 379 but then realized he had miscounted and it was 351 instead.

But he did post
"...This is the best Straight Pool I have ever played, the run was caught on camera and will be available for any fellow 14.1 players to view. As soon as I figure out how to market this I will, ...'

Not showing the video until they figure out how to market it must be a straight pool thing.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have viewed your mini cues on the internet. I don’t know what the correct purpose for owning one might help one’s pocket billiards games.
Most of the pocket billiards volumes are for newbies, not the advanced players of the world. More like gross exaggerations of skills and abilities that require acceptance to the individual to change their own processes to meet someone else’s teachings to that teachers end.
Mini cues are kind of the Hot Wheels of the pool world. Not good for anything but they will be fun at the pool hall when you breakem out. Gross exaggerations are often the case but fading memories can be a thing too. Wees old.

Status
Not open for further replies.