Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I no have a 100 - ok? I have no interest in verbal communication with J.S. I do have a question - let us say a pool room owner - whom u did not know well - wanted to sell u his pool room - and u were an interested/serious buyer, would u ask to see the #'s of revenue before purchasing - or would u just accept his word that his business does the #'s he is claiming? U may have to use yer best recoil before answering lol.
Ever heard the phrase, "we do not own the rights to the music in this video" while everyone can atill watch the pool video for free? Look up that disclaimer and see if it makes in legal to still show the video with the back ground music recorded on it! If John were to sell a video of his run, he would lose all his rights to protect it as well, therefore losing out on any value he has still owning the only copy of it and showing it to small groups!!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If ya throw the right bullshit out there more of it sticks than just regular bullshit.

What’s the right bullshit?

That my friends is the million dollar question in life. Think I’m kidding?

Respectfully
Fatboy<———always looking for the best bullshit available. 😉

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
These hustlers are just like js.
Just throwing out numbers like balls of shit and hoping to see if it splatters enough to stick on someone’s wall.
They’ve argued no end without a shred of proof or knowledge about subject matter about which they have no knowledge.
They are left holding the bag trying to make an argument out of something that the claimant has chosen not to verify.
This shit never went anywhere and is destined to be pointless and valueless.
I do have standards and will put them against anyone posting here can profess to have.
rādär bye on ya
You are the only one making up a new conspiracy theory every week hoping something sticks. Waxed balls, shaved slate, chopped video, Chinese government, BCA, National Smithsonian Institute of Billiard Oddities, chalk throwing, Red Bull...and now it's someone using a special secret code express ion that means nothing.

Can you imagine if we dissected your idiotic musings word by word? You'd be committed to the asylum by the end of the week.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

realkingcobra

Silver Member
These hustlers are just like js.
Just throwing out numbers like balls of shit and hoping to see if it splatters enough to stick on someone’s wall.
They’ve argued no end without a shred of proof or knowledge about subject matter about which they have no knowledge.
They are left holding the bag trying to make an argument out of something that the claimant has chosen not to verify.
This shit never went anywhere and is destined to be pointless and valueless.
I do have standards and will put them against anyone posting here can profess to have.
rādär bye ✌️ on ya
Put up the money to prove John a liar, then challenge him to prove he ran 626 uninterrupted, and watch the unedited version of the video, that's all you need to do to prove your claim. But I know John pretty well, so make your bet high, don't waste John's time with no penny ass bs bet!!!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I, xradarx, dissected your idiotic insufficient bullshit about 4700 posts ago.
You are one sick mother.
You and your screwed up cronies that keep harassing me with your false accusations should have been called on it long ago by management, but no, management chose to ban me three times and threatened to ban me a fourth time unless I agreed to not post in the js626 threads.

Can you imagine if we dissected your idiotic musings word by word? You'd be committed to the asylum by the end of the week.
This is the same type of crap from your group gallery that gets fools in trouble.
Your feeble ass attempt at damaging my character by psychological insinuations for internet traffickers profiling job applicants won’t work.
Continuing to parse the postings of Dan Harriman and to continue to insinuate that they are from xradarx, myself is about as fucked up as anyone could expect from y’all.
Re: You all know.
Heh, Heh, Heh! rādär
Oh, so it was 4700 posts ago that you started winning?

You are HIGHlariously delusional.

gerryf

I no have a 100 - ok? I have no interest in verbal communication with J.S. I do have a question - let us say a pool room owner - whom u did not know well - wanted to sell u his pool room - and u were an interested/serious buyer, would u ask to see the #'s of revenue before purchasing - or would u just accept his word that his business does the #'s he is claiming? U may have to use yer best recoil before answering lol.
Danny, you're spinning, but not moving.

Schmidt provided the video and the affidavit, and the video was reviewed by knowledgeable 14.1 players, and by the BCA, and they sanctioned the new record. If you and your dwindling posse think he didn't set a new record, there are a number of things you can do to show it. But instead you and your multiple personalities and one or two hangers-on just keep complaining the same things over and over and over - that Schmidt won't sell you a copy of his run for $19.95. If you look at what Schmidt said when he set the new record, you'd understand why he isn't selling you a copy for $19.95.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
JS admitted that he makes no money from pool.
Ergo... He has gotten his just rewards.
Different day, same old bs. woke/not.
Drop the attitude.
Again, why bother quoting of you can't respond to the quoted post? Save yourself a click and just go directly to your nonsense.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
JS admitted that he makes no money from pool.
Ergo... He has gotten his just rewards.
Different day, same old bs. woke/not.
Drop the attitude.
Well that's a new concept... a Professional Pool Player that makes no money from pool. Never heard of that.

I thought they were rolling around in their millions...

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Same to you a**hola.
U keep insinuating that I am someone else.
Take your obstinate clicking ass’es’ own damn advice.
U deserve the shit that u get here.
radar

I haven't brought that up in ages...it really doesn't matter. Either way it's just one big lump of nonsense from a total of either 2 or 3 doubters.

Get over yourself Skippy, you have yet to land a single one of those girl punches.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Sorry, your hero is the piss-ant.
He is the only person required to prove his claim, peasant!
NO ONE is required to disprove shit re; js626 claim.
No, its up to you to accept the facts presented, if not, then Willie's record don't mean shit either.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You, he and no one else has bothered to present any factual evidence of an audacious claim. I accept nothing I read, hear or cannot see, as factual. All bullshit.
bye
So you don't believe Willie's 526 run either, got it, that you for making it clear as to what kind of person you are, jealous!!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That’s certain. At this point it’s been bungled so bad it just doesn’t seem to matter.
And yet when he wants to do shows they fill up.

I think he will be able to do shows around the run for many years to come.

You lived in Vegas and likely saw many people who were "washed up", figuratively speaking, who then created a show that brought them many more years of income and popularity

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Me too....entertaining as hell. Gives an old retired guy something to giggle about!

I'm starting to think that xradarx and Mr. Harriman were conjoined twins separated at birth.

Maniac
Conjoined personalities maybe, of the completing each other's thoughts variety....

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And yet when he wants to do shows they fill up.

I think he will be able to do shows around the run for many years to come.

You lived in Vegas and likely saw many people who were "washed up", figuratively speaking, who then created a show that brought them many more years of income and popularity
Doing appearances is side $ for lots of past-their-prime pool players. Some do better than others, but it’s a hard way to make a easy living (it’s not even a living.

And yes I saw the washed up people and the fresh ones right behind them to get their “wash”. I saw lots of “washes” in Vegas, none end well-ever. Some people just aren’t made for Vegas.

The real this we are talking about here is the old saying:

“People don’t plan to fail, they just fail to plan”

When one doesn’t fail to plan, shouldn’t he not ever become washed-up?

My very best to you JB💪

Best
Fatboy 😀😀

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Doing appearances is side $ for lots of past-their-prime pool players. Some do better than others, but it’s a hard way to make a easy living (it’s not even a living.

And yes I saw the washed up people and the fresh ones right behind them to get their “wash”. I saw lots of “washes” in Vegas, none end well-ever. Some people just aren’t made for Vegas.

The real this we are talking about here is the old saying:

“People don’t plan to fail, they just fail to plan”

When one doesn’t fail to plan, shouldn’t he not ever become washed-up?

My very best to you JB💪

Best
Fatboy 😀😀
I am just saying that with the amount of middle aged people and senior citizens who are 14.1 fans John can likely count on income from his record run for a while. I doubt he had a plan for what happens if he beat mosconi's record. But I guess someone did because they stopped giving away the access for free.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am just saying that with the amount of middle aged people and senior citizens who are 14.1 fans John can likely count on income from his record run for a while. I doubt he had a plan for what happens if he beat mosconi's record. But I guess someone did because they stopped giving away the access for free.
They failed to monetize it miserably.

too bad
fatboy

Status
Not open for further replies.