Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is incorrect - Jay Helfert saw the table Mosconi ran the official 526 on there in Ohio and he has commented on this thread, so yer information is false (no asterisks for Willie's Record - as it was never contested). The evidence that shaw's 669*/714* run is flawed is - the pocket facing rubber was not of the same profile or elasticity as the the rubber they used for the rails.
Dan:
Pocket facing rubber should never be of the same elasticity as the cushions. To say otherwise, as you've done, conveys a puzzling total innocence of their fundamental purpose (and unfamiliarity with conventional explicitly-stated specs).

https://www.poolroom.com/tournament-table-equipment-specifications/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pocket Openings and Measurements
Only rubber facings of minimum 1/16 [1.5875 mm] to maximum ¼ inch [6.35 mm] thick may be used at pocket jaws. The WPA-preferred maximum thickness for facings is 1/8 inch [3.175 mm]. The facings on both sides of the pockets must be of the same thickness. Facings must be of hard re-enforced rubber glued with strong bond to the cushion and the rail, and adequately fastened to the wood rail liner to prevent shifting. The rubber of the facings should be somewhat harder than that of the cushions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnaldo ~ Helpfully-intended. I believe you're misusing the term "pocket facing" which has a mechanical definition that is distinct from what the two words mean separately in ordinary prose text.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: ACL

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dan:
Pocket facing rubber should never be of the same elasticity as the cushions. To say otherwise, as you've done, conveys a puzzling total innocence of their fundamental purpose (and unfamiliarity with conventional explicitly-stated specs).

https://www.poolroom.com/tournament-table-equipment-specifications/
Pocket Openings and Measurements
Only rubber facings of minimum 1/16 [1.5875 mm] to maximum ¼ inch [6.35 mm] thick may be used at pocket jaws. The WPA-preferred maximum thickness for facings is 1/8 inch [3.175 mm]. The facings on both sides of the pockets must be of the same thickness. Facings must be of hard re-enforced rubber glued with strong bond to the cushion and the rail, and adequately fastened to the wood rail liner to prevent shifting. The rubber of the facings should be somewhat harder than that of the cushions.

Arnaldo ~ Helpfully-intended. I believe you're misusing the term "pocket facing" which has a mechanical definition that is distinct from what the two words mean separately in ordinary prose text.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So everyone knows the facings were 60 hardness the same as all Diamond tables and our current gold crown 4 is also done with 60 hardness facings.
Pockets were 4.9 corners and 5.3 sides.
Our gold crown 4 we are using now are 4.8 corners and 5.2 sides. All these delusional posts by Danny and any others are just stupid period.
The answers needed are the specs and unedited public video proof of the 626. No video no proof some say.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
do y’all need to see a listed membership of ur nuthugger, ass-clowns.
Talk about a ‘team’, wow!
Haven’t seen Dan ask for anyone to join him to form a public team of 14.1 players!
Color me rādär.
e79b066d850edae3e521c4bd917038ae--bozo-the-clown-clown-faces.jpg

Hi Bozo

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
@Dan Harriman
Its a sample chapter that can be published online. Its best to publish the full book after some advertising. Its likely the friends of NYTIMES will try to suppress and steal the source material. Its a common practice for journalists with close ties to the government or worse.

The publication is formatted for 5.5 in x8.5 in.
Its attached in this post for all AZ users. Its only a sample chapter.

Enjoy the read. Dan Harriman you are officially an author and igniting the 14.1 enlightenment era.

Last edited:

justnum

Silver Member
Gd can I have some of that shit y'all are smoking? Lmao

The only digital trail of this file right now is my post. Please help me cover up the fact I was the ghost author.

Can you upload the file and say you are posting for Dan?

Edit: Found the link for Harriman's Sample Chapter. Updated to include pdf file.

Attachments

• HarrimanHigh5585ver1122.pdf
    134.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The only digital trail of this file right now is my post. Please help me cover up the fact I was the ghost author.

Can you upload the file and say you are posting for Dan?
that was a very bad attempt at being a dipshit troll , even by your standards

justnum

Silver Member
We have just witnessed a three year ghosting of a fake ass claim to having eclipsed Mosconi’s 526 ball run.
You evidently have the file somewhere, so just provide a link that opens it for viewing without editing privileges.
Go for it.

I can provide a link. Just register for the emailing list by providing me your contact information.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
This is a forum for constructive comments. Character attacks don't add value to the discussion on 14.1. Did you read the sample treatment?
I heard Fan Fiction is a thing but that's Sacklicker Satire.

Sent from a Motorola Bagphone

justnum

Silver Member
Danny you have really outdone John and Jayson with your exceptional written introduction into 14.1. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

I hope its ok to share a sample of the first page on the chapter for Breakshots.

Its wonderfully written and inspirational. Keep up the good work 14.1 World Champ.
1669576731906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.