Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
My error dipshit!
Your granny’s ass, it’s really 28 per the 2022 update.
Back to your 3c tables that has no pockets to trap your lying tally’s.
Your to old to even see the comments on the thread like I said, break out your readn goggles granny

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
That is probly due to the fact that u yerself know that their 626 story was fake news. It is ok to try and find the truth - there is no reason to dub over it or be afraid of seeking the truth concerning the 626 woke media/ bca pay to play advertising i.e. nytimes. Anyone who has a problem with this thread - is welcome to travel my way - or keep walking - I know how they tried to steal Mosconi's 526 - and so do u - that is why yer interested in takin a peek at this thread justudub.
My only interest in this thread is for the train wreck that it is...so if I'm bored, I'll stop in here and see what foolishness has happened since I was last here. The rest of your assumptions are just that, assumptions. Not necessarily "the truth"

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
When I watch events I keep my own stats because there are no statisticians on site. In college sports it is standard to have statisticians document everything, from attendance to time the match ends.

The problem with pool is the history of poorly kept statistics of innings, matches and player performance metrics. The only exception is accustats.
Good God child.... just stop. You've floated one asinine idea about saving pool after another here.

You are hitching your wagon to Harriman for obvious reasons. It makes you feel like an insider. Anyone else would see through it and not allow it to continue if you picked them instead.

Sent using Tapatalk

telinoz

Registered
Good God child.... just stop. You've floated one asinine idea about saving pool after another here.

You are hitching your wagon to Harriman for obvious reasons. It makes you feel like an insider. Anyone else would see through it and not allow it to continue if you picked them instead.

Sent using Tapatalk
You should read what he posts in NPR.

• Haha
Reactions: ACL

telinoz

Registered
I can only imagine...but banned myself from there. Is it still the covid deniers festival?

Sent using Tapatalk
Not really, actually has calmed down a lot.
Mike allowed one thread for the Midterms, as long as it was civil.
It survived!
And, based on that, two new Moderators appointed.
General stuff, but there is a mood to stamp out misinformation as it is no good for sponsors.
Obviously to do that, something has to be debunked with evidence.
On the covid front, only one long term thread going but most of the real avid, crazy users got banned ages ago so that thread even has better fact based content.

After all these years, it is a minor miracle on here.

And, Politics is allowed again... but don't expect 10 threads a day. Again, moderated and kept civil as well.

A few users coming off of bans are entering NPR and finding it is more civil, some don't seem to like that and have gone (good).
Feel free to check it out.

Justnum knows he is on a short leash now.
The last 2 days, so hopefully we will see less of his Russia propaganda posts, nazis and other junk he has been throwing up in there.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was referring to the table that I am currently practicing on - and using some semantics towards the phony 626 wrecord Lou, not sure why you are deflecting to what you and Bobby did with the mop up. It's commendable - ya'll trying to right a wrong, also points for at least allowing the public to see the altered pocket table. I guess the more I have thought bout it, bobby must have had a guilty conscience bout the altered pocket facings he installed - or else he would not have even spoke of it in his podcast. Not hear to tear down ya'lls legends of altered facings event - only hear to learn more about proper adjudication procedures for Pocket Billiards - other than the bca.

What evidence do you have of altered facings?

Let me save you the time: none.

Lou Figueroa

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What part of 'I respect you for the way you play' don't you understand? I tried using smaller words so it would be easier for you to understand. I don't hate anyone for their success nor will I ever.

I will never invite anyone who questions my integrity step foot in my house, let alone shoot pool with them.

You haven't asked any rhetorical questions. You made a statement about my integrity. Learn the difference.

I am stating your sense of reality is warped as a fact, not for any other reason. I haven't said anything about the 626 because it is now irrelevant (here is the link for the meaning of that big word I just used: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irrelevant ).

The only thing you are superior to me in is pool. Nothing more.

Those are my initials.
Oh yea, u should try running a few miles wit me - I think u would soon learn that yer inferiority complex - would be tested there as well. Yer welcome to try and speak while tryin to keep up - that is easy for me as my heart is very strong. U'r going to need bring along some cool clear water for the pace will make u sweat a bit. I think u and I are goin up the country - now baby pack yer leavin truck - were gonna try and leave today, I will set the pace - this will test both yer central nervous sytsemic and yer immunity. Just exactly where were goin I can not say? A vast vocab - will do u NO GOOD - yer a small thinker and also a nit in every poor sense of the word, but I will listen to yer conjecture as u slowly run out of breath.

Last edited:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

The only evidence of Mosconi's run is a print publication and signed records. Nothing else was documented about Mosconi's run.

For all we know Mosconi did the high run using bar table size balls on a table with 5 inch pockets.

The "historical records" do not carry the same weight under today's educated criticisms of Mosconi's high run.

We all know the early pool community was easily cheated by rack mechanics. The average pool fan back then would be even less capable of scrutiny over pool playing conditions.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Oh yea, u should try running a few miles wit me - I think u would soon learn that yer inferiority complex - would be tested there as well. Yer welcome to try and speak while tryin to keep up - that is easy for me as my heart is very strong. U'r going to need bring along some cool clear water for the pace will make u sweat a bit. I think u and I are goin up the country - now baby pack yer leavin truck were gonna try and leave today, I will set the pace - this will test both yer central nervous sytsemic and yer immunity. Just exactly where were goin I can not say? A vast vocab - will do u NO GOOD - yer a small thinker and also a nit in every poor sense of the word, but I will listen to yer conjecture as u slowly run out of breath.
i think he just asked you out bro

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I will take this a point at a time.

I never said I thought it was OK to alter a table. Not once. All I did was offer my opinion based on how well I know Jayson. He is a person of integrity and would not align himself with any person or entity that would do what you're suggesting.

Moving the rack is another matter entirely and that video shows how much integrity the person who moved it has. I have never done it and I don't associate with anyone who would do it.

As far as the BCA, you made my point for me. It is their job to establish those standards, not mine. I have plenty of respect for table specs and integrity. You don't know me and I don't know you. I have not questioned your integrity and you have ZERO reason to question mine.

I am nowhere near the player you are nor have I ever claimed to be. Regrettably I was away from the sport for 30 years. I have worked my ass off for the last two years and have made significant strides but still have a long way to go. Compared to you, and I'm sure most of the people in this thread, I am weak. That said, you will know you're in a match when you play me. That I can promise you.

Your 9" pocket statement is ridiculous beyond words and is not worth discussing more than this sentence.

Please refresh my memory when I made a false statement. I offered my opinion. We all live in a two story house and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. As far as Jay's post, excuse me for missing it in the more than 200 pages of posts and all the BS that goes along with it. I admitted I didn't see it, took you at your word, and moved on. Let me also remind you that I never questioned Mosconi's record. Not one frickin' time.

Your last sentence is damn close to being unreadable but I think you're asking me if I am doing well (either that or you think I am a bot). I am doing quite well, thank you for asking.
I am noticing a pattern, people or robots like acl here - will mention that they are weak players but that I should trust in the leading experts opinion - in relation to World Pocket Billiard adjudication. This would be easy if the experts would show proof of their claim - they simply have not. Also another theme from the facebook phony's like acl is to degrade this thread and call it a train wreck, the people know the 626 was just a lie - and this makes people like acl restless. It's ok I will help u run off some of that restlessness - ur having to breathe heavily - already - similar to those who have pushed the phony 626 story on the public. The reason programs like acl are here is to try and cramp up or cover up the corruption surrounding Mosconi's true World Record.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
Buenos dias - Lou. We have been over this before but yea bobby mentioned it on his podcast (guilty conscience I guess) his exact words were "the only thing I did to that table is put in new facings for the pockets". Why did he need to replace those facings Lou? Again I am only here to talk about why the bca tried to certify a phony record, if you need me to I can post a link where bobby clearly states that he installed new facings for the table in question - I can help. If you think that those circus pockets that jason ran the 669* or was it 714* on was not compromised - your seeing a mirage. Drink plenty of fluid as you may be getting dehydrated, this land is desolate and between the sparkling sands and this heat - will and can fool ya. I can travel long distances on ft Lou, we will never travel towards washington dc - for that carnival is over plus water there - is not suitable for human or animal consumption.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Man just think if Danny got to play on a table with different pocket facings , he might one day get a 400 , might need to ask for some tips from someone that's been there, like his pal Mr 400

• Haha

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny, the last thing I want to do is get in the middle between you and Bobby but my recollection of my conversation with him was that he had no problem playing you.

He said words to the effect that: he said he'd play and would play. And IMO, Bobby has the skill, the balls, and the money to do it. I'll leave it at that and let you work it out but please don't say he won't play and was just being a blowhard because that would not be untrue. I've seen Bobby play and he is the real deal and no joke.

Lou Figueroa
If thesis true - pm me bout matching up - I am only semi retired, bobby can play uh little bit and I would welcome the chance to make a quick buck. But it he will not get to be the table mechanic lol. I do not expect him or you to pm me about posting $ wit a room owner who has access to 4 1/2" pocket standard Diamond blue label table - I have zero problem with that. So let us see if he responds. I guarantee he will find the truth, it will be more revealing than his carnival cruise circus pockets events - where table specs are hidden - similar to the 626 tape ouch:-0. Maybe the bca can sponsor Bobby, as I doubt he wants to lose his own denarro. I would post 5 dimes right now that he will have an excuse as to why he should pass - THAT IS THE REAL DEAL - nonstacked deck. Let us see who is the more superior player between bobby chamberlain and myself for 5 or ten 10 dimes in 14.1, I say it will be like running next to you - Easy.

Dan Harriman
member of no crooked committee's
thank you very kindly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.