Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Post 6294, for the door... to exit land.

Read between the lines guys.
This thread has so many personal attacks, it would out number Trump in his Twitter heydays.

What has been concluded from this thread, in before the lock:

1. John should have posted his unedited video by now. He hasn't, that was and is a mistake.
2. Dan wanted to have a crack, but was deemed to be not good enough in recent attempts. He had been upset for over 300 pages about this.
3. Mosconi record is legit, without a video. Sworn affidavit, good enough.
4. Jaysons record is legit, the end.
5. BCA are still to release some rules for these exhibition runs, and clear table specs. Why they have let this drag on for years is a real disgrace for a national body in pool. Get it done.
6. Several accusations levelled at BCA officials, from both camps... honestly if it was me, I would have sued all of you by now for defamation. So, put up in court or just STFU.
7. Justnum is a troll. No surprise there, but funny how Dan thought he was legit. Sorry Dan, he is not opening a office for you in NY or writing books.

Look forward to future record attempts.

Remember Dan, nothing stopping you making your own video and having a record attempt.
Unless that simple idea didn't occur to you.
Please delete all that. A glorious partnership is afoot a foot.
Apart a part
Alot a lot
Amen a men

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
This thread is about schmidts 626 legit or not and why it is not available to see an unedited video of it. This thread isn't about Jayson Shaw. That being said Mr. Danny Harriman you talked a lot shit about Schmidt and about Shaw and this is a thread about 14.1.

I'm sure Schmidt has several stakehorses he can get to back him against you because he's broke and can not put up his own money just like you can't either and you need a stakehouse.

Jayson Shaw doesn't need a stakehouse and I mentioned your name to him and he said he will play you on any table in the country and you can get your stakehouse to bet any amount from 10 dimes to 1,000 dimes. We know you will twist it around and mention me or something else but stay focused and discuss playing Schmidt or Shaw and I'm sure I can arrange at least 1 of the matches.

As for pocket facings or whatever you are a 100% liar as the facings we have used are 60 hardness which comply with all tournaments and the same that come on all Diamond tables.

Now as to the video of Shaws World Record being legit my offer still stands that I will bet anything and give you odds on the bet if you like and you can hire any video experts in the World to put it under any system in the World to find any errors or editing.

So all this being said Danny Harriman put up money to prove something about Jaysons run or shut the f--k up. As for matching up with Schmidt or Shaw put up or shut up also about playing anybody for any amount of money. Now go ahead and be an honest guy like you say you are and stop the non sense of speculating without any proof.
Also Danny the BCA is against me not for me. You keep thinking they support me or something. Again you are 100% wrong and speculating again.

Last edited:

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
This thread is about schmidts 626 legit or not and why it is not available to see an unedited video of it. This thread isn't about Jayson Shaw. That being said Mr. Danny Harriman you talked a lot shit about Schmidt and about Shaw and this is a thread about 14.1.

I'm sure Schmidt has several stakehorses he can get to back him against you because he's broke and can not put up his own money just like you can't either and you need a stakehouse.

Jayson Shaw doesn't need a stakehouse and I mentioned your name to him and he said he will play you on any table in the country and you can get your stakehouse to bet any amount from 10 dimes to 1,000 dimes. We know you will twist it around and mention me or something else but stay focused and discuss playing Schmidt or Shaw and I'm sure I can arrange at least 1 of the matches.

As for pocket facings or whatever you are a 100% liar as the facings we have used are 60 hardness which comply with all tournaments and the same that come on all Diamond tables.

Now as to the video of Shaws World Record being legit my offer still stands that I will bet anything and give you odds on the bet if you like and you can hire any video experts in the World to put it under any system in the World to find any errors or editing.

So all this being said Danny Harriman put up money to prove something about Jaysons run or shut the f--k up. As for matching up with Schmidt or Shaw put up or shut up also about playing anybody for any amount of money. Now go ahead and be an honest guy like you say you are and stop the non sense of speculating without any proof.
Also Danny the BCA is against me not for me. You keep thinking they support me or something. Again you are 100% wrong and speculating again.
iu

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Aside from highest 14.1 run what are the top 10 highest 14.1 runs and have they been performed on competition regulation standards.

Currently the top 3 are Mosconi, Schmidt and Shaw. Who would the record holders
be for the top 20?

Simple questions but not easy to find answers. @Dan Harriman do you want to be the authoritative referee and official almanac record keeper for 14.1 historical records.

Any billiard history prior to 2023 will
be documented as the privately held record holders.

Post 2023 high run records will meet standard requirements with a peer referee of the run and it will be open to entries from all pool players.

It will be called the World High Run Society. It will be New York Based.

Dan Harriman will be the first in a long line of pool record referees. A fitting title for the role is Supreme Ruler of the World High Run Society.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Everyone subscribe to Justin's YouTube account to see all his home made cue models, him and his bowl cut need all the views they can get.

Screenshot_2022-12-02-16-46-00-072.jpg

justnum

Silver Member
Great work Dan, a children's book to promote a pool community.

Other sports focus on size, or ability, pool focuses on the inclusion of all.

Its like no one in the billiard industry put thought into building a pool community. They were too busy making up records that no one cared about until it was deemed fake.

Sample02.png

justnum

Silver Member
Dan you are really productive a newsletter. This will be competing with Billiard Digest, but its a good idea to link AZBILLIARDS.

Amazing work, you really are an example of what an pool player with a promotion tendency is. It looks so professional too. $15 might be a little on the high side, just a suggestion.
1670033505999.png

Attachments

• Newsletter.pdf
    200.7 KB · Views: 53

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan Harriman is established world champion and author, and soon to be children's book illustrator.
There is more credibility for Dan than some an anonymous trade organization that self promotes their own records.

Who are these people oppressing the theory that a 14.1 high run is not valid? Are they paid by the trade organization to silence others?

I must have missed it: what world championship did Danny win?

Lou Figueroa

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Great work Dan, a children's book to promote a pool community.

Other sports focus on size, or ability, pool focuses on the inclusion of all.

Its like no one in the billiard industry put thought into building a pool community. They were too busy making up records that no one cared about until it was deemed fake.

View attachment 673727
Are either of you allowed around children?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It is possible that many unknown greats existed but because the secret pool police, those records were not kept or made public.
Yes, they did not allow Rags Fitzpatrick or Cisero Murphy to play in World 14.1 event - due to the color of their skin? So there was corruption back then, as both these players were bonified Champion pocket billiard Players. It not a stretch to say there were other African American players willing to play that were slighted from the nation leading excerpts'.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You're right for once. There is nothing funny about lying to the public or otherwise. Which is why I haven't endorsed, repeated, or condoned anything I think is a lie.

By the way, I'm older than you by two years and I will still run you into the ground. After watching you play, I had you pegged at mid to late 60's. That's some mighty hard livin' you put on that so called body of yours. I have seen better physique's at the senior center.
Now yer just speakin pig latin. Have u installed camera's in my house - ha yer a hoot, thanks for all yer slop - u did not like being caught mis speaking about this thread - welcome to this thread. Yea I am not as solid as I once was, but not really living too hard lol. Back to yer troff now - with the rest of the oinker's.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It seems that if j.s./c.w.and pardners in chime would have been better off to have just had there facebook crew have 15 signed signatures affidavit to represent their b.s 626 storee'. Instead they claimed to have digital proof - the world will never see proof that j.s. surpassed Mosconi's true World Record of 526 - some people just enjoy seeing what they can get away with. Usually these unsavory sorts can be deemed as nothing more than petty gangs - who have connections within the industrial complex aka piggies. That is the rest of the story - Good Day. :)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DCC Classic Bank Pool Champion, Varner said it was a world Title. Are you questioning Varner's word amigo?

As a matter of semantics and hyperbole, yes.

I don’t see the words “world championship” on anything related to the DCC. Great event though.

Lou Figueroa

Status
Not open for further replies.