Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You are now quoting stuff so old it has lost it's context -- what do you do, just log on and randomly go any page of this 300+ page waste of time?

Lou Figueroa
He quotes me on stuff that I can't remember saying, let alone the context...but it had to be a long time ago. I stopped regularly posting in the thread months ago, rarely jumping in after he pumps out another old quote. Its kind of comical, I guess. Certainly suits the bizarre nature of the whole thread.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Y’all have told so many lies that none of Y’all choose to recollect/recall/remember what/when you said what You said.
I, Radar, don’t owe any of you impostors anything, so get over it.
Stick that into yer lathe and tool and die it, ah.
You would not have anything to do so you come here to stir the pot. Oh, by the way, I am retired! 🙂

Cuedup

The takeaway from this thread in that Dan H can't spell, talks a lot of crazy shit, contradicts himself regularly and issues challenges to any random fly on the wall but will STFU and ignore any legit challenge he receives by credible known pool players.

There's a word for that.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The takeaway from this thread in that Dan H can't spell, talks a lot of crazy shit, contradicts himself regularly and issues challenges to any random fly on the wall but will STFU and ignore any legit challenge he receives by credible known pool players.

There's a word for that.
Chicken sh*t

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
And... this thread has more pages than Danny boys highest ever run.

Unlocked achievement:
The coveted participation medal.
🏅

Well done, top shelf work.
Bobby Moynihan What GIF

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Foooking book deal is off!!!
I am meeting agents trying to find Danny one capable of selling sports instructions books.

Whoever published the existing catalog of pool instruction books, did not really break through to the market.

The problem is its a wide field and takes time to find the right agent.

NYTIMES and CBS are distributors but they are not at the grass roots level like agents.

We cant be like these one done guys. Its a thankless job, but meeting people like Danny makes it worth it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am meeting agents trying to find Danny one capable of selling sports instructions books.

Whoever published the existing catalog of pool instruction books, did not really break through to the market.

The problem is its a wide field and takes time to find the right agent.

NYTIMES and CBS are distributors but they are not at the grass roots level like agents.

We cant be like these one done guys. Its a thankless job, but meeting people like Danny makes it worth it.
You have no idea.
Screenshot_20221207-130712.jpg

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
@Dan Harriman to move forward with the book project.

Does the AZBilliards community translate into people willing to purchase the book?

Dan has a following here, but not sure if people put up the money to buy a book.

Also some biographical information is needed. No one is born a world champion pool player.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
@Dan Harriman to move forward with the book project.

Does the AZBilliards community translate into people willing to purchase the book?

Dan has a following here, but not sure if people put up the money to buy a book.

Also some biographical information is needed. No one is born a world champion pool player.
Will there be a chapter on the chalk throwing incident? It seems to have been formative.

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.