Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

telinoz

Registered
Perfect suggestion. Take the initiative, Telly and start it post haste!
Compose an intriguing Title, and open the text of your new thread with all of the relevant facts/details associated with the accurate words of yours I've blue-fonted above.

All the folks involved in your factual account should sensibly realize that the event will be a win-win situation for all involved, as would be the re-match or even series of re-matches. It can all be captured on video then readily monetized.

As to anyone's wounded pride in having risked a loss, moderately intelligent people who follow any mano-a-mano sport or game (chess) know that with high-level world-class players, the result of any given contest doesn't irrefutably establish who is the better player . . . such results only commonsensically simply denote who was the better player on that given day.

Bottom line let's get it on! Get with it Telly - you're got all the facts. Just organize the details showing the background of why the event should happen and poste it all as a new thread.

Arnaldo
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
With respect, I am not the one who will start any thread.

I had a chat with one of the people involved, if Dan wants action all he has to do is start a thread on it and the challenge will be accepted.

The ball is 100% in Mr Harrimans court.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It is kinda funny how yer avatar picture suggests yer offering Shaw addvice' on his Game, it reminds me of when chamberlain was trying to give his addvice' to VanBoning during the facebook circus pocket 'semi live podcast'. U bca instractor' guys are really funny characters, y'all belong in the funny paper section. Or maybe the fiction section.
Even funnier yet all the ducking you do

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
U r more stupid than u claim pool is, so grab all five of yer balls and just go.
Doesn’t matter go where, just go, now.
Yes Radar Texas carom club is a poor rep for Billiards, he or she is very politically correct and generally sides with what ever the current status quo is. These people are kind of pitiful figurines, it's a shame - cause he is an advertiser for royal pro billiard cloth. I hear many good things about the cloth - but I know not everyone in the great State of Texas is a inept as poor carom club is. I blocked his asinine posts long ago, I don't have time for phonies.

ACL

It is kinda funny how yer avatar picture suggests yer offering Shaw addvice' on his Game, it reminds me of when chamberlain was trying to give his addvice' to VanBoning during the facebook circus pocket 'semi live podcast'. U bca instractor' guys are really funny characters, y'all belong in the funny paper section. Or maybe the fiction section. Also while Redhawk is a standup Dude all the way - I do not date other men. I am straight - and so yer suggest that I sing soprano - is way off. If u tip toe through the tulips - that is on u and I no care - tiny acl. Lol towerds u - the fake news cattle list'. SINCe u r tryin to help em prop up the 626 lie - is yer next pitch to the Public - to invest in crypto currency? Ye pal schmidt was pushing cryptocurrency - as a good investment - while tryin to promote his 626 theater show - kinda ironic - both stories - went bankrupt.
You disappear for a week and this is the best ya got. I am very disappointed Danny boy.

My pic does nothing of the kind. That pic was taken while Jayson and I were playing scotch doubles at Street Light Billiards last March and he was telling me how to play a certain shot. I have never claimed to be anyone's instructor so I don't how you cam to that conclusion. Then again, none of us know how you come to any of your conclusions.

Red Hawk is a stand up dude has got to be the funniest thing you have ever posted. LMFAO

Nope, did not invest in crypto.

Schimdt is no pal of mine. Never met him.

I expected better from you Danny.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
funny thing, he came back and xaxneix took the weekend off

but danny directly commented towards me for the first time in years

hermmmm, is that a coinkydink er nawt?

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is kinda funny how yer avatar picture suggests yer offering Shaw addvice' on his Game, it reminds me of when chamberlain was trying to give his addvice' to VanBoning.
Yes and Shane took in all my advice and Thanked me for it as did Jayson Shaw many,many times and continues to do so and my advice helped Jayson to get the only legit runs over 500 on video ever with his 714 & 508. My advice to you Danny is to keep practicing as your a great player and dont ever bark to play Jayson again as you don't have the game to compete on his level and you certainly don't have the teaching ability I have and certainly not the bankroll either.

Can someone reply to my post so Danny can see it as he has me on block.lol

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
He might pull a Dwight and un shun you long enough to reply then reshun afterwards to hide from the replies

jaywheel

Registered
Yes and Shane took in all my advice and Thanked me for it as did Jayson Shaw many,many times and continues to do so and my advice helped Jayson to get the only legit runs over 500 on video ever with his 714 & 508. My advice to you Danny is to keep practicing as your a great player and dont ever bark to play Jayson again as you don't have the game to compete on his level and you certainly don't have the teaching ability I have and certainly not the bankroll either.

When teaching, do you use the Object Ball Retriever?

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep hearing u have a billiard table - are u a good player in 3 cushion? What is yer real first name? I can tell u right away - I doubt u have magic' to share with me in Carom Billiards.

You're totally off the air and I like it.......... I don't have any magic but I know you got shown some 3 cushion magic the other day and quit after one set for $30 hahaha

Last edited:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I would be surprised to hear him bark anymore; Dan knows he can't beat Jayson.

Status
Not open for further replies.