I don't like disrespect
Once I seen a guy at a major tournament here in the southeast cussing out and completely disrespecting
a well respected older gentleman player .This really troubled me and I got in on it.I just think smack
talking is bad on any level and shows how the person talking it really is at heart but to ad to it I
had the sorta dad that would come back from the dead to blister my ass if he
heard me talking like that to a respeceted elder .If someone wants to gamble thats there
deal but talking smack to them is a sure sign of where you are on
the evolutionary scale .
Once I seen a guy at a major tournament here in the southeast cussing out and completely disrespecting
a well respected older gentleman player .This really troubled me and I got in on it.I just think smack
talking is bad on any level and shows how the person talking it really is at heart but to ad to it I
had the sorta dad that would come back from the dead to blister my ass if he
heard me talking like that to a respeceted elder .If someone wants to gamble thats there
deal but talking smack to them is a sure sign of where you are on
the evolutionary scale .