Is your AZB account getting hacked?

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
If I start making crazy(er) posts than normal, posting multi paragraph, manifesto style rants...someone might have hacked my AZB account.

Honestly, who hacks AZB accounts?? I mean, if you ask nicely, I'm willing to give you all my vCash. True story.

I got this email today, lol:

Dear Eric.,

Someone has tried to log into your account on AzBilliards.com with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.224.51

All the best,
AzBilliards.com

Eric

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
If I start making crazy(er) posts than normal, posting multi paragraph, manifesto style rants...someone might have hacked my AZB account.

Honestly, who hacks AZB accounts?? I mean, if you ask nicely, I'm willing to give you all my vCash. True story.

I got this email today, lol:

Dear Eric.,

Someone has tried to log into your account on AzBilliards.com with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.224.51

All the best,
AzBilliards.com

Eric

OK I'm coming clean on this. I was just trying to glean information on the next hot stock after your last "Apple" recommendation.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
It was me. I need more green rep, I figured I would hack into your account and make it look like you gave me greenies, along with starting a thread under your username praising my other worldly like pool skills. It is starting to look like my hacking and pool skills are pretty equal.:scratchhead:

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the same email a couple of weeks ago. And I still can't figure out why anybody would really want access to my account.

Niteman

Registered
well here's the coordinates of the mobile tower that ip is pinging off of along with other info lol

Continent Lat/Lon: 29.8405 / 89.296
Country Lat/Lon: 35 / 105
City Lat/Lon: (35) / (105)
IP Language: Standard Chinese (Mandarin/Putonghua), Yue (Cantonese), Wu (Shanghaiese), Minbei (Fuzhou), Minnan (Hokkien-Taiwanese), Xiang, Gan, Hakka dialects, minority languages
IP Address Speed: Mobile/Cellular Internet Speed
[ Check Internet Speed]
IP Currency: Renminbi (CNY)
IDD Code: +86

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
well here's the coordinates of the mobile tower that ip is pinging off of along with other info lol

IP Language: Standard Chinese (Mandarin/Putonghua), Yue (Cantonese), Wu (Shanghaiese), Minbei (Fuzhou), Minnan (Hokkien-Taiwanese), Xiang, Gan, Hakka dialects, minority languages
[ Check Internet Speed]

Your powers are quite admirable, young Jedi.

Eric

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

[ Check Internet Speed]

With all that info, someone should be able to just walk over and kick the guy's ass.
Give him the "correct" AZ logon, which means every 15-minutes you ping the guy upside the head 5-times

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got one of these emails last night. The offending IP address was in Waukesha Wisconsin. I don't think I have enemies there, but I guess there's always a chance. Or, somebody's using a VPN. I still fail to understand why someone would want access to an AZB account, especially mine. :confused:

The plot thickens....

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Over 50% of people Use Same Password for Everything
So they hack somebodys Az password then use it for paypal or bank accts personal emails your computer access who knows.
They get your email password figure out where you do your online banking go there and click on the Forgot Password link. Get the password reset and log in to your account then
they control your checking account as well as your email

Last edited: