Islamic State Declares Swearing Not Allowed in Billiards

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
This Meme should give a hint as to how much I care about what some Musloid thinks about the game of pool.

Mik. What? No Bacon Sammies. Screw that noise. I would have bacon sammies at my table and eat them in between shots.

I would also have a special designed Bacon Wrap for my pool cue. And I would lick it before every shot. That would Shark em eh?

See, now someone is gonna steal my idea for a Bacon Wrap.

Attachments

• I can't locate any FKs.jpg
    I can't locate any FKs.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just pictured the best player in ISIS doing an exhibition tour....

...when he did the machine gun shot....he killed 400 spectators. :eek:

Should I feel bad if I laughed at that? Nah! The spectators were ISIS, too! free-fighting-smileys-577.gif

Best,
Mike

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I only have 1 question, who the f*#k cares what these jerk offs do? The sooner someone steps up and removes them from the planet the better off humanity will be.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I only have 1 question, who the f*#k cares what these jerk offs do? The sooner someone steps up and removes them from the planet the better off humanity will be.

Couldn't agree more. In fact, when it comes down to them or us, I think it's time to get this over with,before these animals get a bomb and really do us damage.

Sometimes our options and choices aren't offered in the form of good or bad, sometimes it boils down to bad or worse.

Bad would be dropping a nuke on the whole fking lot of em, worse WILL BE when they drop one on us.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member

Something tells me this isn't too far off.
Maybe we can send Dennis Rodman to help with their end-game.