it took almost 11 years.. but here it is:

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it straight?;)How do you like it?Looks real nice and I commend you for having patience to wait that long.Shit,if I have to wait in line at the grocery store to long,I leave my cart of food and go home and order a pizza.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
With an intro like "it took almost 11 years", who knew the cue would turn out to be a new South West.
Beautiful classic South West design.
Definitely worth the wait, but I am shocked that this thread is about a new South West cue.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not being picky, the cue is beautiful, but in the top right hand picture what is the cloudy stuff on the threads? Is it Epoxy?

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Just my opinion

But I think it is rather plain looking, and I wouldn't wait 11 years for anything.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Not being picky, the cue is beautiful, but in the top right hand picture what is the cloudy stuff on the threads? Is it Epoxy?

Superglue where they installed the pin.:grin:
Seriously...damn nice cue. You should of spent some table time with it before you flipped it. It may of very well been the finest cue you ever hit a ball with....now you'll never know.

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
With an intro like "it took almost 11 years", who knew the cue would turn out to be a new South West.
Beautiful classic South West design.
Definitely worth the wait, but I am shocked that this thread is about a new South West cue.

Really? That was EXACTLY what I thought it was going to be for some reason.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that has to be one of the crappiest cues I have ever seen. And to have to wait 11 yrs?! That is just crazy and further decreases anything positive related to its possession.

Just kidding. Congrats on the birth. Sad that you only get to hold it for a little while!