J. Shaw's wife...................

DeeDeeCues

Given the account from Jayson himself during the interview posted above, it certainly questions his judgement.

Perhaps. I haven't listened to it. The beauty of hindsight and all of that.

We all know people who step on their own dicks all the time. We've all probably done it. All we can do is hope the consequences in this case aren't deadly.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've read every post in this thread and listened to Jayson's interview. I believe there was foul play involved but I'm also open to the possibility of something else being the culprit. At the end of the day, it's unfortunate this happened (regardless of the cause) but as more info comes out it seems it's even more unfortunate the lack of medical care she received shortly after the incident and pretty unbelievable Jayson left his wife vomiting on the bathroom floor half passed out to go complete a match. The backers, etc. would have had to hold a gun to my head to finish the match with my wife in that condition. The Monday Morning Quarterback in me says she should have been in the hospital straight away and the match should have been finished at a later date.
Agreed.
My hope is that Ara finally receives a full work-up with MRI’s, CT scans, at a hospital and makes a complete recovery.
-CP

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps. I haven't listened to it. The beauty of hindsight and all of that.

We all know people who step on their own dicks all the time. We've all probably done it. All we can do is hope the consequences in this case aren't deadly.
I don't know anyone who can step on their own dick.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I bet JAM has inside info on this that she won't tell for good reasons.

Just sayin', not taking sides.

Jeff Livingston

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Ya'll still lack the facts -- not just one or two, but the body of facts. Before legitimate opinions can be formulated, a foundation of fact is required.
Were the police called? By whom? When?
Finally, do ya'll realize ya'll are dealing with folks reputations? Is your reputation important to you? You should all respect other's good names to the extent you would have them respect yours. Anything less is hypocritical.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe you 100 percent because I know you shoot from the hip and tell the truth. As you can see, this thread erupted into conspiracy theories on how the incident happened. Some of the theories shared in this thread were, of course, far-fetched and unbelievable, yet they were posted as if they were, indeed, a possibility, yet there is no rhyme or reason to them. It's the same old song here. Members hide behind their AzBilliards identity and nobody knows who the f*** they are, and they like it like that. That way, they can post whatever they want and never be held accountable for their lunacy.

I was waiting for someone to say that without proof, it could have been a UFO that hovered over Oklahoma City and sent a pharmaceutical to Ara Shaw's drink with an invisible beam that nobody could detect, not even video cameras.

I have lost respect for some AzB members that I used to hold in high regard, thanks to this thread. Lesson learned.

Thanks for bringing some truth and fact to the thread, John.

Thanks for the kind words. I used to really enjoy AzBilliards. I come here today mainly to read the Main News page, but rarely within the last year have I posted in this Discussion Forum.

As I know you know, the international pool world is on Facebook today, which is where 99 percent of the pool world hangs out today online. The news on Facebook (FB) is current and sometimes up to the minute. It's amazing how FB knockers knock FB, yet they rely on the information that comes from FB if it's relevant to their opinions. Selective memory for FB knockers, I guess. See you on the other side. ;) :love: :cool:
JAM, you are a great member here and always spot on with your comments. I always enjoy reading what you are willing to share with us.
These guys giving you s..t on here are insulted because you have a different opinion than they do. That's because they all read the book "How to get along" authored by "snowmon34". God, they act just like him too! They are not worth your keystrokes.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM, you are a great member here and always spot on with your comments. I always enjoy reading what you are willing to share with us.
These guys giving you s..t on here are insulted because you have a different opinion than they do. That's because they all read the book "How to get along" authored by "snowmon34". God, they act just like him too! They are not worth your keystrokes.
Thank you, Bob, for the words of wisdom. I need to concentrate on more important things like what we're eating for Thanksgiving dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

d6186aa7-e0d4-4bff-a689-6a81c58d84a7-551125b9-c207-4385-ac56-22bd0dceb1fa-v1.png

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
The news about his wife isn't what I wanted to read! Pure hell to be that concerned about someone you love and be fairly helpless to do anything about it. My wife ran a fever high enough to cause brain damage, even kill you, and there was very little I could do. We were already all in with medicines we had, couldn't risk OD'ing her on top of everything else. Just a fast moving infection but as we are seeing now, those can be deadly!

This is a tough thread to read and I ignored it for days. All I can do is cross my fingers. In a contradiction, I have seen prayer circles be almost unbelievably effective. Just a bunch of hunters praying but it worked three times in that many weeks when the odds predicted other outcomes! Those aware of such things might give them a try.

Hu

i've also witnessed the power of prayer, ARA is covered!!