JAYSON SHAW BREAKS 626!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I went to bed after watching him miss at almost 400. That is amazing he still had the heart to put up another incredible run. If they keep this going someone may eventually become Mr 1000.

Last edited:

Scrunge19

Registered
Wow what a performance by Jayson. I’ve always thought that this record was obtainable, but would just require the best in the world to be interested in pursuing it. I guess that answers that though.

Do feel a tiny bit conflicted about it though. Happy to see jayson get the record, but it’s hard to see Bobby rewarded despite his petty view on Schmidt’s previous record.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible. He's only been at it 3 days, is that correct? How many attempts to break the all time record?

John S really missed the boat capitalizing on his run after all the time he put into it. I never understood why it was kept so secretive and limited views. Glad to see this new record that has no drama and available to all.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Incredible. He's only been at it 3 days, is that correct? How many attempts to break the all time record?

John S really missed the boat capitalizing on his run after all the time he put into it. I never understood why it was kept so secretive and limited views. Glad to see this new record that has no drama and available to all.
shaw started on thursday
the only day he didnt run over 300 was saturday lol