Jayson Shaw in the Hunt for Another 14.1 Record

middleofnowhere

Registered
I disagree. I’m seeing all kinds of kids picking the game up, including my oldest son who has been playing for about six month now. He’s up to playing at least twice a week and can already out drive me by 50 yards. Thankfully it’s not always straight. I’m trying to get as many rounds in this year as I can before he starts kicking my ass.
That's funny, not for the reason you think.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same folks that certified John’s run (the BCA) certified Jayson’s. So yes, he has “honors.”

Lou Figueroa
and the record
Lou and Bobby,
More honors in fact:
I'm pleased to mention that over the consecutive days of the recent long, July 4th holiday, I and three of my visiting relatives -- all of us 14.1 addicts -- binge-watched and discussed the 714 DVD that I bought . . . from beginning to end three times, and our collective reactions to Jayson's mesmerizing skill, ease and fluidity have given it (for us) inarguable BCA recognition as a totally:

Beautiful Courageous Accomplishment

We witnessed a tireless, undaunted, world-class player pocketing 714 balls in a row during -- my god -- 51 racks!!! Straight Pool doesn't get much more dazzling, instructive, and pleasurable than that!

Arnaldo ~ Thanks to all involved in the creation of the event, and for our now prized family keepsake to pass on to the youngest in our extended family who also watched in awe and are anxious for us to coach them ASAP. The littlest pipsqueak (4 years-old) asked me: "How many can you do?"
We all howled as I fumbled for an acceptable way to answer.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou and Bobby,
More honors in fact:
I'm pleased to mention that over the consecutive days of the recent long, July 4th holiday, I and three of my visiting relatives -- all of us 14.1 addicts -- binge-watched and discussed the 714 DVD that I bought . . . from beginning to end three times, and our collective reactions to Jayson's mesmerizing skill, ease and fluidity have given it (for us) inarguable BCA recognition as a totally:

We witnessed a tireless, undaunted, world-class player pocketing 714 balls in a row during -- my god -- 51 racks!!! Straight Pool doesn't get much more dazzling, instructive, and pleasurable than that!

Arnaldo ~ Thanks to all involved in the creation of the event, and for our now prized family keepsake to pass on to the youngest in our extended family who also watched in awe and are anxious for us to coach them ASAP. The littlest pipsqueak (4 years-old) asked me: "How many can you do?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you, Arnaldo, for your eloquent post.

You, and many others, have enjoyed all the hours we've streamed. To be clear: this a labor of love. No one but the participating players are making any dough off these runs and that is as it should be. Bobby and his sponsors are footing the bill and they all deserve a tip of the hat.

Lou Figueroa

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou and Bobby,
More honors in fact:

Three times?
How much nose candy did that take to stay awake?