Jennifer Barretta on MTV?

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, if this was already posted...I was just watching some weird show called Silent Library on MTV. They took the corner castings off of a pool table and the guys moved crotch first into position. A hot chic that looked like Jennifer chalked up and proceeded to hit each in the nads with a cue ball full stroke...lots of follow through:eek: I think it was an attempt to make them break silence in the library. Anyway just wondering if that was her?

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF do u watch man? :)

MTV just happened to be on and I was checking my email. Some dumb show was on, when they started talking about pool it caught my attention...then some chic that looked like Jennifer chalked up and started firing cue balls at man balls. The guys were clowns but the chic firing the cue balls looked just fine.

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
I didn't see it but Jen mentioned she was filming with MTV about two months ago so I'm pretty sure it was her! :)

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
And that is exactly the kind of publicity we DON'T need. How unfortunate.

Hmmm..If it comes out that Jennifer did in fact do the show, I don't think I'll be much of a fan.

Whoever the pool player was that did the show, I wanna know who it is, so I can make sure to never support anything she does over her career.

I mean..I can understand trying to pay the bills, but you don't see Jeanette doing this sort of crap.

Can we make a concerted effort to find out if this was Jennifer B.?

Russ

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Hmmm..If it comes out that Jennifer did in fact do the show, I don't think I'll be much of a fan.

Whoever the pool player was that did the show, I wanna know who it is, so I can make sure to never support anything she does over her career.

I mean..I can understand trying to pay the bills, but you don't see Jeanette doing this sort of crap.

Can we make a concerted effort to find out if this was Jennifer B.?

Russ

I couldn't agree more. Next thing you know it will be some other pool player on Jersey Shore. Can MTV get any worse. (I'm sure they can and will). I must be getting old. I can remember when MTV was okay back in the 80's when they actually showed music videos.

Last edited:

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
If someone find sout who it was, please post it in this thread. I cannot access the archive from work.

Russ

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Just about any publicity is good and this kind of thing might help bring some of the MTV generation to pool...God help us Rock generation. It's all good. Johnnyt

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
i'm old, and i thought the jersey shore was a lot of laughs. i see nothing wrong with a girl firing cueballs at guy's nuts on tv. it's probably pretty funny. some of you really need to lighten up, pool can be a lot of fun.

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if anyone feels like digging thru the episodes to find out which one it was, they could....

http://www.mtv.com/shows/silent_library/video.jhtml?filter=fulleps

It was from last nights new episode, season 2, so do not bother, its not online at MTV yet...

If someone find sout who it was, please post it in this thread. I cannot access the archive from work.

Russ

I already posted who it was. Ewa Mataya Laurance, aka The Striking Viking.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was "The Striking Viking" herself Ewa Mataya Laurance

It was, whithout question, not Ewa Mataya Laurance.

I don't see a problem with Jen or who ever it was doing the episode. The person wasn't out promoting pool and didn't even say a peep, just hit a few balls and looked hot doing it, then walked out of the room. I don't feel it reflected poorly on pool what so ever. I don't think it is anything to be up in arms about, just a goofy skit. People take things way too seriously sometimes. If you think this is something that is going to hurt pool then I have to tell you, it would be way, way, way down on the bottom of the list.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Thoughts

What if the kids that watch this crap come to your local pool hall and try to imitate what they have seen on MTV?????????

Will this be good for the pool room or possibly the seriuos player trying to play on the table next to them????????

Kevin

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if the kids that watch this crap come to your local pool hall and try to imitate what they have seen on MTV?????????

Will this be good for the pool room or possibly the seriuos player trying to play on the table next to them????????

Kevin

At first I was thinking that there was some overreaction going on but this is most certainly a good point. Generally speaking, adults (the mature ones) don't run out and try stupid stuff they see on tv but the MTV demographic certainly does.

For crying out loud, how could anyone that isn't blind mistake Jennifer for Ewa and vice versa?!?!? I haven't seen the show in question but I can't see how I could ever confuse the two. :confused:

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kevin

They would have to take the pool table apart. It was like a 15 second skit. I'm sure pool will be okay.