Jeremy Jones taking over for Earl on team

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Any possibility it was a false positive? Or is he excluded based on exposure from days ago?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They just announced this. Possible COVID exposure for Earl. Devastating.
I don’t think this change has any significance on the outcome of this competition, but it is too bad. Many of us were eagerly anticipating Earl‘s performance as well as whether he’d be able to maintain his composure.

I sure hope Jeremy has been in practice over the last few weeks/months, which I kind of doubt since 100% of his focus has been on preparing the 5 players on the team.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Out of the mosconi cup someone tested positive on my flight and the government says I can't play, this world is really screwed up, not even sick been tested 3 times in the last week.people will not wear the mask that is what is wrong people think they are invincible because they vaccinated that's bullshit." ~ Earl Strickland

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any possibility it was a false positive? Or is he excluded based on exposure from days ago?
It sounds like it was a possible exposure, like somebody he came into contact with reported a positive test and listed Earl as one of the people spent time with. So no possibility of re-testing or false positive.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
264657522_136534412081785_6446566446398814049_n.jpg

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets not go down conspiracy lane. Why would they want him out? UK is super strict right now with the new variant out.
i was going close to that lane, thinking he brawled with JJ or something. thanks for keeping it real

Blue Jam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You conspiracy nut-jobs never fail to amuse. Obvisouly the UK Gov (who have ordered Earls isolation) is conspiring with..... who? to keep Earl out of the USA team. haha.

Earl puts the blame directly at the feet of people who refuse to wear masks.