jim lee cues

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Real good!!

hangemhigh said:
Real good. Firm hit on the one I had a chance to test drive.
Yeah, I just got my custom in from Jim, and owned another one of his cues a year ago, and both are strong players. Firm hit, with a good feel to the cue is how I describe Jim's hit of my wrapless Mardi Gras cue. Very solid, and the craftsmanship on mine is amazing. You can see pics of it at the link on my signature below. Very happy with my Jim Lee custom cue, and have another one coming soon. My new southwest (coming Tuesday 8-26-08) will be sharing table-time with Jim's cue, if the SW doesn't find itself staying in my case gathering dust. So I highly recommend having him make a cue for you. Hits great, and the guy is a great person to talk to.

I hope that helps.

Michael

edman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a matched pair that Jim made for me out of Bacote and I have been nothing but happy with them. I play straight Pool 98% of the time so I very seldom hit the ball hard while playing position on the bottom end of the table. Most of the time I just let the weight of the cue move the ball a few inches or so. I can feel the hit more with this cue than anything I have ever used before. Almost like I hit the cue with the end of my finger. Workmanship is absolutely awesome. I like this cue so much he is making me another player out of some cool and groovy Ebony which I cant wait to see.

Attachments

• 000_1393 (Large).JPG
    000_1393 (Large).JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 789

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone know how they play.

I have never played with a Jim Lee cue besides the one in this link and I played all day with it today for the first time.

THIS cue plays REAL GOOD! I don't know if it is the John Davis blank, the construction, or the combination of everything, but I would rate THIS particular cue really high in playability.

And it looks REALLY, REALLY GOOD!

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=318441

I would be interested in trying some more out to see if they all hit as well as this one.

Attachments

• JDCustomDavisBlank10.jpg
    JDCustomDavisBlank10.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 533
Last edited: