Jim Murnak cue cases ready to ship

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am putting some cases on my video site www.go4pool.com that are packed up and ready to ship. I am trying to make it quicker and easier to get my cases. The custom made ones can still take up to 6 months to finish. There aren't many of them but if they are showing, they can be shipped within a day or two. Click on jim Murnak cue cases to see all of the cases available. Also I am offering Mika Immonen's DVD's. Buy them individually or the series of three at a discount.

Thanks,
Jim
 
Here

They are my cases. I finally have a little production that I oversee and sign each case as it is finished. The custom ones that I carve and do all kind of changes on are still ones that I work on a lot. So they still take a long time. I didn't realize that that could be an issue. So the answer is: my cases, my work because I'm overseeing everything and I don't sign it unless it is what I usually put out. They are still totally guaranteed. These people have been working with me for a while, it is just that we are able to put out some extra ones that I can sell and ship quickly. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. It just hadn't happened till now.
 
I am putting some cases on my video site www.go4pool.com that are packed up and ready to ship. I am trying to make it quicker and easier to get my cases. The custom made ones can still take up to 6 months to finish. There aren't many of them but if they are showing, they can be shipped within a day or two. Click on jim Murnak cue cases to see all of the cases available. Also I am offering Mika Immonen's DVD's. Buy them individually or the series of three at a discount.

Thanks,
Jim

Nice cases Jim, thanks for sharing.
 
I tell you what, Jim donated one of his cases to the Legends and Champions exhibition for the troops a few weeks ago and it was really really nice. Everyone who saw it wanted one. I told them look at Jim Murnak, once I saw the case myself I didn't want to give it up.
 
Will there be an answer to this straight forward question???

Haha, I think there are people that just check into this forum every few days, and Jim might be one of them :) He said in one of the posts that he oversees the building of the cases and signs each one, and since he's in New York City, I'd say the answer is "in the U.S."
 
Back
Top