Jim Rempe's Birthday Tomorrow

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Jim will be 67. I talked to him this weekend and he is doing fine! We talked about 14.1 and how Simonis cloth has changed the game vs. the old Mali 80/20 cloth where you had to have secondary and tertiary break shots. We talked about the old days and in particular Mike Ashes Hi-Cue room in Jersey. Nice to reminis with a fellow old schooler. Jim is a great guy and a credit to our sport!

Happy Birthday Jim

Wedge
 
Last edited:
Happy birthday, Jimmy. I believe High Cue owner spelled his name Mike Asch.
 
Happy Birthday King James Rempe! One of the earliest matches I remember was Rempe vs Dennis Hatch in a BCA Nineball match. Great match! Another classic was Rempe vs Reyes... when Jim jacked up pocketed the shot and mass’yd around the ball for position was awesome, thanks for the memories
 
Rempe

A class act all the way, beautiful form at the table and a great ambassador for our game.
 
Back
Top