Jimmy "The Hippie" Reid - Update

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Dear all,
I`m glad I found that forum to find out, how Jimmy is doing!
I know Jimmy from Germany, I was a young girl and there was this great guy, playing pool and hit me off my feet...I left germany with him to the states and we got married in Vegas...a really hot time...I met great pool players and big sympathy for me...everybody was so nice.
Well, after all it didn`t went out sooo good and I went back to germany after a year, but Jimmy was always on my mind and in my heart...for many reasons.
He is a very charming big-hearted person, he took care of me like no one else does! Very generous to everybody...and when we had just 10 bucks left, he made a greater bunch of it or we just had good dinner...it was such a crazy time...! I will never forget!
Dear Jimmy, I hope this message will reach you, I`m with you in every prayer..I thank you for all the wonderful times we shared!....you are a fighter, we all know! Take good care, my dear....
Forever in love :hug:
Larissa

Someone please tell Jimmy of this post, I think that it's beautiful and touching, definitely something that I'd like to hear if I was him.

J

Larissa1968

Registered
That would be really great if he can read or hear about all of this wonderful messages!!!
I will have a look here every week and hoping all the best for you, Jimmy...you will make it!!! :kiss:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be really great if he can read or hear about all of this wonderful messages!!!
I will have a look here every week and hoping all the best for you, Jimmy...you will make it!!! :kiss:

I have his number. I will get my boyfriend to call him later today and read him this post. He is aware of AzBilliards, and though he does not post here, he may read and lurk. I'm not sure. I will ask him.

I'll get back to this thread after we speak to him and let you know what he said. :smile:

Larissa1968

Registered
That`s great, thanks...you and me met, too...remember? Beginning of the 90`s....

Attachments

• Lara.jpg
    Lara.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 603

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am on the phone with Jimmy, and he wants me to say something to you, Larissa.

He also wants to thank everybody for their good wishes. He really, really appreciates it.

Jimmys says the following:

I have one more battle to go, and then I"ll be back in action.

For Larissa, I love you too. You've always been in my thoughts and prayers for all these years. You're the most wonderful girl in the world.

Jimmy said to call him: 772-370-0311

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice stuff Jam. Tell Jimmy I was in the old pool hall in Gloucester last week. It's an antique store now, but still has the old squeaky oak floors!!
Dan

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love you in New Orleans

Jimmy, Pulling for you to be back playing ASAP, I know you have as much heart as ANYONE, keep fighting and see you soon. Humphrey:grin:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am on the phone with Jimmy, and he wants me to say something to you, Larissa.

He also wants to thank everybody for their good wishes. He really, really appreciates it.

Jimmys says the following:

I have one more battle to go, and then I"ll be back in action.

For Larissa, I love you too. You've always been in my thoughts and prayers for all these years. You're the most wonderful girl in the world.

Jimmy said to call him: 772-370-0311

JAM, tell Jimmy I'm rooting for him. I had the pleasure of taking a lesson from him at his house in TN about 8 or 9 years ago and learned a ton. Hope to see him back in action soon!