JOEL HERCEK Ivory handle.....dont miss this

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of a pair of cues, that Joel made with the Sistene chapel theme. His intention was to sell them together but that didnt happen. I got them both from someone who bought them both from the original two owners. This cue has a sister can you believe it.....what do think of this baby
Steve

IMG_3086.jpg


IMG_3089.jpg


IMG_3091.jpg


IMG_3093.jpg


IMG_3098.jpg


IMG_3099.jpg


IMG_3101.jpg


IMG_3084.jpg
 
Nice cue.

What you need to do is have a relic embedded in it and then take it to Rome to have the Pope bless it.
 
I already am way to over protective of most of my cues. I have several cues, that if I was at the pool room and some idiot pretending he was Tom Cruise in the Color of Money twirling his cue everywhere, were to hit my cue with his, they would have to remove me from him! If I owned this cue and the same thing happened, I would actually just go straight to jail for murder!!

The cue is definitely beautiful...looking!! Beauty is one thing, but playability to me is more important.

Nice cue though!!
 
I already am way to over protective of most of my cues. I have several cues, that if I was at the pool room and some idiot pretending he was Tom Cruise in the Color of Money twirling his cue everywhere, were to hit my cue with his, they would have to remove me from him! If I owned this cue and the same thing happened, I would actually just go straight to jail for murder!!

The cue is definitely beautiful...looking!! Beauty is one thing, but playability to me is more important.

Nice cue though!!


hahaha

"COWARDS! OFF WITH THERE HEADS"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Back
Top