Joey A. V SHANE Photos

Thanks guys........

James said:
Did you try www.rixximages.com ? I know, I know. I'm creative :p


Thanks for the help!


My website is currently under construction....

I have tons, and tons of photos posted online at WWW.Pbase.com/Rixx Most of the pool related photos are close to the bottom of page 2.
I just haven't had the chance to go thru them and add to my website yet.

THANKS!

Rick S.
 
Last edited:
Did you say overalls?

Smorgass Bored said:
And I always picture him in his bib overalls....
Doug



Some like this??......this guy is practically his neighbor.

79320169.jpg
 
Wow! Those are some really great LQQKING pictures.......thanks for sharing them!


David Harcrow
 
I'm impressed. Joey looks good.

I can't WAIT to see Helfert and this guy match up. Will def be entertaining!!
 
Rick,
I just saw this thread and want to thank you for posting the pics. JoeyA is one of my favorites on AZB and it's good to finally have a face to his posts.
He's ornerier than he looks, that's for sure!
 
corvette1340 said:
In that 3rd picture, is Shane sitting on Joey's shoulder? Jesus, if Joey gets any closer he's gonna be on the table!

I think they were playing Siamese Doubles....

Southpaw
 
Unbelievable!

Rick S. said:
Real live action at the Derby 2008.....

Joey was actually leading the match during most of the photos...

94367186.jpg


94367183.jpg


94367180.jpg


94367177.jpg



And a couple of them in B+W....'old school style'

94367173.jpg


94367176.jpg

MY God, Rick! You are the man!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I almost missed these pictures again. (Terry, I appreciate the heads-up).

Rick, thanks for taking the pictures and posting them.

Lara Rossignol, move over, you've got competition.
Very nicely done. I knew you had talent when I saw that shot you had of Nick Varner which was incredible as are these photos.

I would like to purchase a print or two for my autobiography or actually my family's autobiography if there is such a thing. It will be a digital book for the family and posterity and your photographs would be the icing on the cake.

Shane does look a little younger than me.

KtownD, please say hello next time, since I can't place you.

Jay, being scared is a healthy thing. :D

Corvette1340: Someone mentioned that they were watching the match and there was a time during the match when they said Shane was standing on his toes, watching me shoot. :D I didn't see it and most of the time when Shane is playing a match, he looks as nonchalant as Efren.

SpiderWEbComm: The match between Jay and I will happen one day and hope you'll be there.

SmorgassBored: You outted me a long time ago. :mad:

Thanks again, Rick. I will be talking to you via PM's shortly.

JoeyA
 
No problem...

JoeyA said:
MY God, Rick! You are the man!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I almost missed these pictures again. (Terry, I appreciate the heads-up).

Rick, thanks for taking the pictures and posting them.

Lara Rossignol, move over, you've got competition.
Very nicely done. I knew you had talent when I saw that shot you had of Nick Varner which was incredible as are these photos.



JoeyA

Joey,

I'm just smart enough to recognize a 'once in a lifetime' event happening right in front of me!! I was hoping you'd come out on top, and I was ready to 'capture the moment' (forgive me Kodak!) if you did.

I appreciate the kind words!! I don't hear that sort of thing too often, and I REALLY appreciate it.

I have put a lot of time, effort, and money into Rixx Images, and being able to truly put a smile on someone's face lets me know I'm going in the right direction.

You made MY day.

THANKS!!

Rick S.
 
Rick S. said:
Joey,

I'm just smart enough to recognize a 'once in a lifetime' event happening right in front of me!! I was hoping you'd come out on top, and I was ready to 'capture the moment' (forgive me Kodak!) if you did.

I appreciate the kind words!! I don't hear that sort of thing too often, and I REALLY appreciate it.

I have put a lot of time, effort, and money into Rixx Images, and being able to truly put a smile on someone's face lets me know I'm going in the right direction.

You made MY day.

THANKS!!

Rick S.

Ohhh gee, things would have been different if I had known you were there to capture the moment of me besting Shane. (I'd have been shaking like a leaf.) :D I'm smiling, I'm smiling. I know Shane's family reads this forum. ;) It was an honor to play such a great player and give him a little scare.
JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
Ohhh gee, things would have been different if I had known you were there to capture the moment of me besting Shane. (I'd have been shaking like a leaf.) :D I'm smiling, I'm smiling. I know Shane's family reads this forum. ;) It was an honor to play such a great player and give him a little scare.
JoeyA

If you really want to know the truth.....

I was standing there waiting for Marissa to walk back by, with my camera:) . I look up....and there you were. I thought...what the hell!! I might as well take a couple shots while I'm waitin'........

Rick S.
 
Back
Top