JOHN MORRA VS TYLER $80K MATCH

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. Day 3 which is tomorrow will be it. Final score today was Tyler 50 Morra 47. Close race. Morra's break needs help.
Is he breaking right handed?

I heard he switched to left handed breaking?

I figured it would be close again. Break is critical

Thx for the info💪😃

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is breaking right handed. Just not getting the pop and squatting the cue ball.
hmmmm, usually he’s been breaking very solid right handed. I sure hope he isn’t having a problem with his pain playing right handed caused him.

I’m certain his lefty break in time will be as good, probably just isn’t there yet.

He‘s in the game for sure -3 isn’t a huge issue with a race to 25 still to go. Great pool.

Thank you again for the report 💪😃

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw most of the last match. Both these guys want to win and don't care how it looks for the spectators. This is for the $$$$$. They both play very deliberate and refuse to give up any mistakes. It does make for pretty boring pool but like I stated, they're both in it to win the $$$$$.
I think it's more about training than anything else.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ummm respectfully no.

This is what you train for. This is why training exists.

This is never training. This is action, what drives training.

Fatboy😃
Eye of the beholder. Looking back at the Dominguez Schmidt match, it was just one long grind. They all got long money so all I see is the workout. Styer's a little hotter than the others but I expect same thing. Eking out some heart, stamina, improvement - sure wasn't anybody advancing the pool or the art of the score.

Last edited:

Bahgs

Respectfully disagree with anyone that says this has been boring. Multiple momentum swings make for an entertaining match imo. Pressure shifting constantly throughout it. I thought yesterday that Tyler might not win another rack after John went from 23-29 to 32-29 and then Tyler won something like 14 out of the next 15 racks.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Respectfully disagree with anyone that says this has been boring. Multiple momentum swings make for an entertaining match imo. Pressure shifting constantly throughout it. I thought yesterday that Tyler might not win another rack after John went from 23-29 to 32-29 and then Tyler won something like 14 out of the next 15 racks.
Didn't watch Styer / Morra. A 14 game push in their brand of one hole though, is probably indicative of something else besides superior play.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bummer. I wanted to watch but I couldn't get the purchase to go through. I found the website where they are selling the stream, put in my info, but it wouldn't highlight the 'complete purchase' button, it was greyed out.

I figured I needed an account but they didn't have a 'register' button, only a 'sign in', so I tried that. I jacked around with trying to 'reset password' thinking maybe I could get a link to create one. They said an email was sent but it didn't go into my inbox or spam folder.

I clicked onto the home page, cleared my cache, tried a different browser. No love.

I'm sure there is a way to create an account here but I'm done fighting it. For anyone who is affiliated with this group please pass this on.

****EDIT: HAHAHA. I got it. I tried yet ANOTHER browser and a field for my zip code popped up that wasn't showing on my other two. I put that in and it went through. Very frustrating but I'm in!