John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
nope

That has to do with the disappointment with the handling of his accomplishment, not because we all love 14.1.

Lets please not call this thang' an accomplishment when only the semi-public are allowed to view. (semi public probly=schmidts facebook club) and only the ones with plenty of $ are allowed to view. Again for their little private dinner soiree for desert they should show the tar match up between he and myself - on a Diamond professional table, it would be a nice cool down and or icing on their cake - as that video has no corrupt editing - I promise. hall of shame for schmidt and all his cronies as fer as I can tell.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Lets please not call this thang' an accomplishment when only the semi-public are allowed to view. (semi public probly=schmidts facebook club) and only the ones with plenty of $ are allowed to view. Again for their little private dinner soiree for desert they should show the tar match up between he and myself - on a Diamond professional table, it would be a nice cool down and or icing on their cake - as that video has no corrupt editing - I promise. hall of shame for schmidt and all his cronies as fer as I can tell.

Quit crying, buy a video camera, and get to it.

Nothing is stopping you except your own weak heart.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
It was a bit funny at first, and I admit to a childish enjoyment of car crashes and train wrecks etc which lead me to push a little but damn, just leave it be until you see something that confirms your suspicions of treachery.

After reading the thread about what happened during JS/Corey D tar match, and then watching the podcast, he does seem like someone who may drive me nuts if I knew him lol, but f it I say. Do your thing and smash his record..that would be the ultimate move

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Heheee...I like that.

PT: I will take your character reference with zero salt.

So I may have missed some of this thread, was there any accounts of the viewing?

Not a one, nor any advertisements for additional "viewing" dates.

It's as if it never happened or it's being intentionally hidden from public scrutiny. Strange.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. You have really gotten weird(er) over the years. You were semi off-the-air in Tulsa but now you are OUT there. Do you have your tin-foil hats custom made or what??

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It’s still a great accomplishment but yes it’s a disappointment he hasn’t released it yet. I like him a lot but I think he’s missed the boat on this one and the longer it goes I can understand people starting to question it.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets please not call this thang' an accomplishment when only the semi-public are allowed to view. (semi public probly=schmidts facebook club) and only the ones with plenty of $ are allowed to view. Again for their little private dinner soiree for desert they should show the tar match up between he and myself - on a Diamond professional table, it would be a nice cool down and or icing on their cake - as that video has no corrupt editing - I promise. B hall of shame for schmidt and all his cronies as fer as I can tell.
kinda like the B.Hall of shame?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right from the first page on site rules:

"You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed."

Ban him.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Careful, with legitimate multiple personality disorder, among other delusion maladies, you could run afoul with the ADA if you ban.

Sent from the future.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda lak th 'pot callin' th kettle black' because js626 has submitted no positive evidence for an argument to be made by th public. Slow death, going, going, gone.
Wow and WTF??? Does DH have a twin??? Now THAT's scary.

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
All the banter back and forth is making John famous, regardless. Either way, his name stays on people's minds.

He has waited too long to get the video in front of the masses. 30 days after the run, he should have streamed it for $10 a head. Then at 90 days; he should have just posted it on Facebook and YouTube.

Then, he should have tried to become the modern face of straight pool; which is a great game, but has little public awareness.

Last edited:

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Are you mentally challenged or just a heavy substance abuser?

John

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Are you mentally challenged or just a heavy substance abuser?

John

0fc.gif