John Schmidt Poll

Was John out of line during the TAR one pocket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Was John out of line during the one pocket?

Seams to be some discussion on this.

So lets take it to a vote.

Why not?

Was he out of line?

Yes or No

Simple

Please vote

Last edited:

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think people on here spend far too much time complaining about the (usually innocuous) conduct of players.

vasilios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Must not have been that bad,nobody has compared John to Earl yet.
How about a little something for the slow play?

bill

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Ok, the integrity of this poll has been jeopardized since people that did not watch the match have voted.

This poll is null and void...

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted no, but he wasn't what I would call a perfect gentleman either. I think he was intentionally trying to create a little interest/drama.

I also don't get the slow play comment. I didn't see anyone taking extraordinarily long to shoot any shots. One pocket requires a lot more thought than rotation pool and both guys moved very well, especially in the 2nd half of the match...and yes, I watched it...every shot.

Last edited:

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know the answer to this: Early in the 1 pocket match, John was spotting a ball, and it looked like he moved a ball slightly, maybe to make room to put the spotted ball on the spot. Instantly, Ken in the booth said "no", but didn't pursue it. Deuel was standing right there watching, and it appeared to me he was about to say something. Anyway, after the ball was spotted, now John has a shot that maybe wouldn't have been there had the spotting of the ball had gone differently.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know the answer to this: Early in the 1 pocket match, John was spotting a ball, and it looked like he moved a ball slightly, maybe to make room to put the spotted ball on the spot. Instantly, Ken in the booth said "no", but didn't pursue it. Deuel was standing right there watching, and it appeared to me he was about to say something. Anyway, after the ball was spotted, now John has a shot that maybe wouldn't have been there had the spotting of the ball had gone differently.

he didnt move anthing, both players where right there and they both agreed where the ball should go

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Yeah, he crossed the line when he was whining and *****ing while Corey was at the table shooting and Corey said "Dude, I am not doing this stuff to you, can you be quiet while I shoot?" and John told him to "shut up".

When your opponent is at the table you should NOT be *****ing at him and commenting on every one of his shots and how lucky he is while he is in the middle of his run and when he calls you on it YOU should not then be replying with "shut up". John was over the line at that moment for sure.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member

I do remember that. But Kenny backed off I think bc Corey was right there and they did discuss it and mutually agree.

I honestly don't like Kenny's bias either. IT always seams he has a favorite. Just my opinion.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
dannylee, you broke my heart....lol

also, most of the people that voted no didn't even watch...

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I've seen and heard so much worse between two players gambling. It's not perfect sportsmanship but nothing was completely out of line. When a guy's crying about rolls and such, it's not anything the other player needs to take personally, it's just him venting. I think anyone who's played a long time understands that.