John Schmidt's and Corey Deuel's comments on aiming systems

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
my ability to demonstrate while I explain techniques

CJ,
I will give you this: Its not always easy to describe to someone how you do what you do and how you see what you see but I stand in amazement and some of the things you describe.

When a player gives as many private lessons as I do they improve in this area.

Taking away my ability to demonstrate while I explain techniques is an obstacle. Of course if I could do that on this forum no one would every be able to argue....and that would be a pity, it gives some a reason to live. LoL ;)

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Here do this

When a player gives as many private lessons as I do they improve in this area.

Taking away my ability to demonstrate while I explain techniques is an obstacle. Of course if I could do that on this forum no one would every be able to argue....and that would be a pity, it gives some a reason to live. LoL ;)

Im sure you do just fine describing to students what to do, but Im having this image of you slinging a medieval sword around talking about connecting to the shot....hey if the student get its...all that counts.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
This is probably why early man used pictures to describe his ideas and feelings. :wink:

Words by one just doesn't tell the whole story as read by others.

Here is a good example of a picture and some words.

John

Nice, I knew you were innocent as charged!...lol

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
a humorous imagination

Im sure you do just fine describing to students what to do, but Im having this image of you slinging a medieval sword around talking about connecting to the shot....hey if the student get its...all that counts.

You have a humorous imagination that's for sure.

francis-bacon-humor-quotes-imagination-was-given-to-man-to-compensate.jpg

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
On wisdom

You have a humorous imagination that's for sure.

francis-bacon-humor-quotes-imagination-was-given-to-man-to-compensate.jpg

Some of the most solid wisdom I ever received was from a client of mine in the prison system this was his mothers wisdom. He said:

My mother told that: Eventually people will show you who they really are so....believe them.

and

The hardest person you will ever have to get past in this life is....yourself.

To date I'm still very impressed with how true those statements are.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
the hardest person you ever have to get past is someone you haven't met!

Some of the most solid wisdom I ever received was from a client of mine in the prison system this was his mothers wisdom. He said:

My mother told that: Eventually people will show you who they really are so....believe them.

and

How would you know if these statements were not true?

Maybe the hardest person you ever have to get past is someone you haven't met!

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Also True!

I met him yesterday in fact and He took some of my marbles. He knew a whole lot more than I did so next week he gets a chance to get some more of them. I suspect it might take me awhile to get past him, but I will. I guess some lessons you just got to pay for.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

and

I would say that most people, when showing you who they are, will show you a version based on their limited beliefs when in fact they could be so much more.

Therfore the hardest person to get past in life is both theirself and someone they have not met net... their true self.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
True Self

I would say that most people, when showing you who they are, will show you a version based on their limited beliefs when in fact they could be so much more.

Therfore the hardest person to get past in life is both theirself and someone they have not met net... their true self.

Since my retirement its been a daily exercise of redefining and deciding who I really am. All I can say is its a journey worth taking.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
the "god-consciousness" - it's like intuition on steroids

Some people could call this the "god-consciousness" - it's like intuition on steroids. ;)

It's also called a "6th Sense" - because it's outside the realm of the common modalities.

msenlrng.jpg

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
To have no worries

Therfore the hardest person to get past in life is both theirself and someone they have not met net... their true self.[/QUOTE]

I find few people that are really in touch with who they are but whenever I have met people like that, they standout for being exceptional. One of my friends has no worries over money, has always had it and is the absolute nicest person that I have ever met, very respectful. Another wealthy friend not so much.

The person who has what he needs and is at peace with who he is no matter how much he has, has everything this dimension has to offer him.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
.put them together synergistically and there appears a 4th dimension.

Therfore the hardest person to get past in life is both theirself and someone they have not met net... their true self.[/QUOTE]

I find few people that are really in touch with who they are but whenever I have met people like that, they standout for being exceptional. One of my friends has no worries over money, has always had it and is the absolute nicest person that I have ever met, very respectful. Another wealthy friend not so much.

The person who has what he needs and is at peace with who he is no matter how much he has, has everything this dimension has to offer him.

Actually there's three dimensions to this life and we are just one of them. ;) There's also the physical, and spiritual as well.....put them together synergistically and there appears a 4th dimension.....now that's pretty cool!!!

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
A long time ago a friend of mine told me.....My Karma is messed up, it seems like a black cloud follows me around.

Later on I found out why. When you do people according to your wants and wishes thinking only of yourself, you might not always be creating a situation where people want to see you do good. The might even throw darts at you if they knew you would never know.

Karma is therefore a very self fulfilling prophesy.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Karma depends on where our thinking and actions are

A long time ago a friend of mine told me.....My Karma is messed up, it seems like a black cloud follows me around.

Later on I found out why. When you do people according to your wants and wishes thinking only of yourself, you might not always be creating a situation where people want to see you do good. The might even throw darts at you if they knew you would never know.

Karma is therefore a very self fulfilling prophesy.

Karma depends on where our thinking and actions are. We actually reap what we sow like it says in the manuscripts.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Not always the way we want it.

Not always, the highway to destruction is often paved with "good intentions".

I agree the highway to destruction is many times paved with good intentions but you know the whole thing about getting past yourself. Sometimes you have to realize that no matter how hard you try you cant do but so much for people. Good intentioned or not, sometimes the answer is just no. Why? Because they are people.

I see people do things here that simply amaze me but its more about where they are than what they do.

Eventually people are going to show you who they are.....believe them. The hardest person you will ever have to get by...is yourself.

Choose not to self destruct.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
As long as we're not projecting our own "stuff" onto other people.

I agree the highway to destruction is many times paved with good intentions but you know the whole thing about getting past yourself. Sometimes you have to realize that no matter how hard you try you cant do but so much for people. Good intentioned or not, sometimes the answer is just no. Why? Because they are people.

I see people do things here that simply amaze me but its more about where they are than what they do.

Eventually people are going to show you who they are.....believe them. The hardest person you will ever have to get by...is yourself.

Choose not to self destruct.

As long as we're not projecting our own "stuff" on to other people.....this is common, and keeps us from correct judgments, which influence right beliefs, and of course, effective actions with other people.
5c1c6100d15ecb3a1ad63ae9e21122ca.jpg

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Projecting

As long as we're not projecting our own "stuff" on to other people.....this is common, and keeps us from correct judgments, which influence right beliefs, and of course, effective actions with other people.

Not projecting is hard for some people, they simply cant see that the world is any other way than the way they view it, as if other people simply don't know how to live.

Its probably a good idea to be outspoken at times this way people who don't subscribe to being able to live with your version head on down the road early on.

Im kind of quiet about the major subjects, politics and religion but I find it interesting how they act when they discover you really aren't going for their stuff and have your own way of looking at things. This is America you know.

It amazes me how much a lot of other people need you to believe the way they do in order to be in their little click of folks. People seem so surprised that someone so accommodating to them just doesn't have a problem disagreeing with their stance for some pretty solid reasons. As if they were really able not to see it, but they wanted you to join into their denial.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
the Truth that we all have selfishness and the only cure is to practice unselfishness

Not projecting is hard for some people, they simply cant see that the world is any other way than the way they view it, as if other people simply don't know how to live.

Its probably a good idea to be outspoken at times this way people who don't subscribe to being able to live with your version head on down the road early on.

Im kind of quiet about the major subjects, politics and religion but I find it interesting how they act when they discover you really aren't going for their stuff and have your own way of looking at things. This is America you know.

It amazes me how much a lot of other people need you to believe the way they do in order to be in their little click of folks. People seem so surprised that someone so accommodating to them just doesn't have a problem disagreeing with their stance for some pretty solid reasons. As if they were really able not to see it, but they wanted you to join into their denial.

I have come to believe that projecting can serve a positive purpose.
It's the way we can continue to evaluate our deepest character traits
through our perception of other people. In other words, if I see someone
as selfish, it's a sign to look into that trait in myself.....and face the Truth
that we all have selfishness and the only cure is to practice unselfishness (generosity)
- this is just an example of course, there's much more that I won't get into at this time.