Joint caps \ custom made

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
Do you have any available for SW joints (3/8x11)? Also for 1 butt and 2 shafts?
On his auction on E-bay it says Now - new for 3/8 x 11 pins - just PM him and he will answer you about which designs he can do in that configuration.

A45GUNNER

Registered
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Custom J/P's

I also have ordered many sets from Lonnie-he always delivers very quickly and his quality is excellent. I ordered a set for my brother's Zambo, and they turned out excellent-period correct look. Lonnie will definitly build a quality set of protector's very reasonable. He is excellent to work with.
Best of luck Lonnie! See ya, Rick

pipe1976

Registered
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Question on 3/8-11

Do you have any available for SW joints (3/8x11)? Also for 1 butt and 2 shafts?

Hello ,
Why yes I do !
I can build you a set of 3 pc. for 13.50 + 3.00 for s/h to anywhere inside the USA .
for this price you have a choice of 7 shapes - I offer and up to 2 differnt woods plus 1 ring in each pc. {excludes stich rings }
I try to carry all the differnt woods used in cues and rings in most every color that includes Silver and Brass .
My turn around time is 2 buss. days
I have pictures at my profile for all to see , they show examples of the differnt shapes and some of the higher cost work also , like stich rings ect.
I do garentee my stuff for life so if you ever have a problem I will fix or replace it at no cost except the cost of you to ship the bad pice back to me , but I will cover the cost of shipping the new one back to you .
If a wrong thread is ordered I allow for the customer to return them for the correct size also .
Any other questions please feel free to ask me , I do make them in 5/16-18 and 14 and in 3/8-10 ,11 ,14 ,or 16 I also make Radial Pin sets and Uni-Loc Quick Release .
thanks for looking and I hope I can buiild you a set to your wants .
Lonnie Wilber

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I bought a few sets, one of which I sent Lonnie a picture of the wood I wanted matched and he did it very well. Money to quality this was one of the best buys you can make . Good Luck Lonnie, Bob Jacobs

pipe1976

Registered
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hello ,
Yes I do make them for that size , a 3 pc set is 13.50 and 3.00 for s/h
pictures are at my profile for anyone to veiw .
thanks for looking
pipe1976 / Lonnie

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I have oredered several sets from Lonnie on e-bay and he does great work, I am gald to see you here and need to contact you for a set for my new tasc.

Dave

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
Here are pictures of 4 3 piece sets I ordered from Lonnie last week and had them in less than a week. These are a great value at twice the price! I will for sure be ordering more from Lonnie.

Attachments

• Lonnie1.jpg
    Lonnie1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 375
  • Lonnie2.jpg
    Lonnie2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 366

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
WoW !!

Great to see Lonnie posting,,,

I have many sets from him,,,,great craftsmanship and a gem of a guy to do biz with !!

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Joint Protectors

Hey Lonnie, I'd be interested in having a couple of set's done. PM me with your ph# so I can give you a call with what cues I need done.

Cheers,

Barry

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I ordered three custom sets from Lonnie after seeing a thread in this section. Reasonable shipping time and the best prices you'll find.

Glad to see you're here Lonnie!

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Bump for lonnie, he just got out of surgery and wanted to start working on a j/p for me. I told him to take his time. He's def dedicated. Get better guy!

Geometric

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone ,
My name is Lonnie Wilber most everyone knows me as "pipe1976" and I have been building custom caps for many years now , mainly on ebay but I have alot of followers that are members here as well as Ebay . They have asked me to start offering my sets on here also.
I Figure I have nothing to loose ,I am well know for my attention to a great product at a resonable price , and after looking at sets listed on here I know you will like my priceing .
I make sets for all the basic sizes and also do Uni-Loc and radial pins
I have 7 shapes I make them in and I try to carry all the woods used in cues so I can try to match your wood as close as I can come .
the basic sets start at only 4.50 per piece so a 2 pc. set is only 9.00
and shipping is kept as low as I can and can ship a 2 or 3 piece set anyhwere in the U.S.A. for a flat 3.00
I have alot of feedback on here so check it out and any questions feel free to ask. I also garentee my goods for LIFE .
thanks much
Lonnie

Can I get a quote on a set for the cue in the pic below? 1 butt 2 shafts 3/8x10.
Thanks

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lonnie Wilber is great to work with.

Fellow Azers....I've had the pleasure of working with Lonnie the past several weeks and have learned that he's a rare commodity nowadays. You can do business with him on a handshake and he'll honor the terms......you can ask him to come up with something different, and his creativity will astonish you.....you can ask hiom to do the seemingly impossible and he'll deliver or come incredibly close....this guy is just wonderful to work with.

He's making me a custom set of protectors for a new cue I recently acquired and when the finished product arrives, I'll be sure to post some photos. Based upon the progress reports I've gotten and the design revisions made mid-way during the manufacturing process, this custom set will surely be amazing. I'm excited about the overall design which is going to receive very high "Wow" ratings after folks get to see what he's created for my cue.

The best part about Lonnie is his attitude...willing to bend over backwards to satisfy a customer...he's truly from the old school....like L.L. Bean....Rule #1 "The customer is always right." Rule #2 "Whenever there's any doubt, re-read Rule #1."....he's that committed to seeing his clients completely satisifed.....Lonnie is a very rare individual and you can't go wrong doing business with him.

Matt