Jose Parica - Interview - VIDEO

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I've watched before. Is that the video where he talks about gambling with Geese?

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I think I've watched before. Is that the video where he talks about gambling with Geese?

Yeah. Sounds like Geese hopped up on coke is the only player who ever beat him for significant money.

_______

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! The Geese. Is that the same Geese as Michael Gerace? I had never seen this video before.

Larry Ross used to back Jose Parica at various tournaments.

Cool pool video!

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Wow! The Geese. Is that the same Geese as Michael Gerace? I had never seen this video before.

Larry Ross used to back Jose Parica at various tournaments.

Cool pool video!

Larry Ross...?

Didn't he buy Hall of Fame Billiards in Warren Mi.?....way back when.

Right after he hit the Lotto, or some shit.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry Ross...?

Didn't he buy Hall of Fame Billiards in Warren Mi.?....way back when.

Right after he hit the Lotto, or some shit.

I'm not sure if that's the same Larry Ross. This one lives in NY when I met him.

If anybody can find the audio counter number where Jose mentions Geese, please let me know. I can't find the part of the video where he mentions his name.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I'm not sure if that's the same Larry Ross. This one lives in NY when I met him.

If anybody can find the audio counter number where Jose mentions Geese, please let me know. I can't find the part of the video where he mentions his name.

I just watched it Jam, different guy.

Start around 28 min for Geese....:wink:

Thanks to the Op for this link. Don't know how I missed it. Great guy, great interview

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just watched it Jam, different guy.

Start around 28 min for Geese....:wink:

Thanks to the Op for this link. Don't know how I missed it. Great guy, great interview

Yep. That is Michael Gerace aka Geese. Wow!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I liked Geese. He wouldn't back down from anyone, a helluva One Pocket player who wasn't afraid to bet it up. Pretty much a backroom champion because he rarely, if ever, played in a tournament. He died young, maybe 50 at the most.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah. Sounds like Geese hopped up on coke is the only player who ever beat him for significant money.

_______

Tomorrow I'll have the money and you'll have a bloody nose LOL.

I'm guessing Parica is semi-retired now? I haven't heard anything about him in a while. I liked his game. He kept it simple as possible.