Just added a vbookie for Turning Stone

ForumGhost516 said:
i only had 25 bucks v cash but i put it on dennis hatch hes a turning stone animal.

That's a good bet. He's done well at most Turning Stone events. It's right in his back yard, since he's from Buffalo, NY, and he doesn't incur a lot of travel, like some players. Dennis Hatch plays good at Turning Stone, and in particular, he's one of the Joss Tour's star players.

Here's my favorite picture of Dennis Hatch (depicted on the left) -- and I have MANY of them -- at the Turning Stone Casino in 2006! :)

That said, I got 50 v-chippies on Dennis Hatch for the win!
 

Attachments

  • 2006_Joss-Turning_Stone-February_009[2].jpg
    2006_Joss-Turning_Stone-February_009[2].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 158
dolphins1972 said:
what is v cash like fake money.

Who is the young guy (maybe Matt?)who has like a gazillion dollars in V Cash? I want to see who he is betting on? :)

If you don't have any V Cash you can't bet and you can't win.

I don't have that much V Cash any more because I spent most of it on one of the latest V-CARS. It's not really that fast but the mileage is something from the future. The recharging of the V Car at home saves me tons.

JoeyA (cruisin' on easy street)
 
JoeyA said:
Who is the young guy (maybe Matt?)who has like a gazillion dollars in V Cash? I want to see who he is betting on? :)

If you don't have any V Cash you can't bet and you can't win.

I don't have that much V Cash any more because I spent most of it on one of the latest V-CARS. It's not really that fast but the mileage is something from the future. The recharging of the V Car at home saves me tons.

JoeyA (cruisin' on easy street)


Joey...you are thinking of that hotshot Tanner Pruess.:D Kids got over 50000 in vcash or something crazy like that.


Gary
 
Back
Top