Just great, one stick down not sure how many to go....

drawshots

Registered
So I bought my first stick ever (a Joss) and now that I have it, I have already zeroed in on two others that "speak" to me. I know I am not the only one....so what is on your hit list?

Here is one -

Joss 10-20

10-20.jpg

And the other -

Joss 10-18

10-18.jpg

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
I love that 10-18. I think that is the best design in his new series. They are doing some really nice things with their new cues. Different woods and using ivory a lot, again.

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
That is one gorgeous cue! I would probably stop looking if that was in my case.

Steve

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is one that caught my eye a while back and I forgot about it until I read your post.

Attachments

• 10-16.jpg
    10-16.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 404

DrewWhitehead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the 10-20, but I think I'd have Dan put the green+white spec wrap on it. I kinda like the green in the points tied into a green and white wrap. Just my thought

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It always starts this way..... the road will become very treacherous. Promise. :thumbup:

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Since you are in the market for another cue I would suggest that you expand your search and try some other brands. There are tons of custom cue makers that have cues at reasonable prices and not much more than the production cues. In most cases they will hold their value and may even increase. Plus they are also easier to resell.

A good way is to attend the cue shows or big pool tournaments such as the Derby. It is a fun trip where you can not only see and try a ton of cues but also see many top pros play.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tascarella would be first on my list, followed closely by Searing, Szamboti and Black Boar. That is the quadruple threat of cue making for my money.