Just in. Pool Hall shooting in Orlando ??? :(

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Is this true ?
Just saw news flash and didn't hear any thing else yet.
What do we know so far ?
:sorry:
 
-----------------------------

all i found was old links
 
Last edited:
Might be Florida Tap Room according to map.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 712
This pool room is in a bad part of town, I don't know any pool players that go there. Did not even know there was a pool hall in that part of town. The main 2 rooms are across town. I am sure none of our local players were there, especially at 3:30am.
Tom
 
This pool room is in a bad part of town, I don't know any pool players that go there. Did not even know there was a pool hall in that part of town. The main 2 rooms are across town. I am sure none of our local players were there, especially at 3:30am.
Tom

This is good news, ty.

I tried to find info on rooms, but didn't have results.
So I figured it could be a dive/barroom type of place.
I will be glad to know none of our peeps are injured or involved.

:yeah:
 
This supposedly happened at 3:35 a.m. this morning.



http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-7-shot-columbia-street-20160917-story.html

About 3:35 a.m., patrons were leaving a pool hall in the 3900 block of Columbia Street when shots rang out. The victims were walking in the street when they were struck down by bullets, OPD Lt. Daniel Brady said.


Officers did not know who fired the shots as of Saturday morning, and did not say whether they thought there were one or more shooters.

Chill Games Room

Seven people were shot, one of them fatally, outside Chill Games Room on Columbia Street in Orlando.
(Caitlin Doornbos / Orlando Sentinel)


Witness Shanquita Moore said she had been at the pool hall just before the shooting happened. She believes the crime was a drive-by shooting with multiple suspects involved.
 
Last edited:
wasn't the old Pro Billiards where the owner was shot/killed on Columbia?

Edit- I guess not -It was on Bennett it looks like-99% sure it was just off columbia
 
Last edited:
Stop resisting arrest!!!!

I've got to admit it, 20,000 people outside a closed grocery store at 3:30a.m. is suspicious. Maybe they were protesting something?:D

RBL

2 people standing out front of any commercial building in my neighborhood would get a SWAT team and a riot suppression unit. Sad and true.... but you gotta axe yourself, what purpose is served by standing out front of a closed business in the middle of the night or on a corner? Nah, nothing suspicious there.

I grew up in Detroit in the 70's/80's... by the way.

Lesh
 
2 people standing out front of any commercial building in my neighborhood would get a SWAT team and a riot suppression unit. Sad and true.... but you gotta axe yourself, what purpose is served by standing out front of a closed business in the middle of the night or on a corner? Nah, nothing suspicious there.

I grew up in Detroit in the 70's/80's... by the way.

Lesh

In Detroit they would have just sent over the Big 4:grin:.
 
Back
Top