just saying hi - newb

henrygale39

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just wanted to say hi to the forums and folk's , not really a newb been a lurker here for over a year and a member at various other sites and just wanted to jump in even thou the forums are mostly in a bashfest . i hopefully will stay clear and watch . anyway glad to be here

HG

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Read It And WEEP

henrygale39 said:
just wanted to say hi to the forums and folk's , not really a newb been a lurker here for over a year and a member at various other sites and just wanted to jump in even thou the forums are mostly in a bashfest . i hopefully will stay clear and watch . anyway glad to be here

HG

In order to proceed further, we will require your Password and PIN #.

Oh, and you're on your 1st Warning !

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
Welcome aboard, make yourself at at home.

Many forums have a welcome section where new people can introduce themselves, I guess here you have to take matters into your own hand and jump right into the main forum, good job.

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
henrygale39 said:
just wanted to say hi to the forums and folk's** , not really* a newb* been a lurker here for over a year* and* a member at various other sites* and just wanted to jump* in even thou* the forums are mostly in a bashfest . i hopefully will stay clear and watch . anyway* glad to be here HG
Henry Gale huh? Are you a fan of Lost?Best show ever:D

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
henrygale39 said:

HG
Good to see newbies coming in again. Welcome!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
henrygale39 said:

HG

Welcome to AZ Billiards, it is alwats nice to see new members join into the mix here.

By the way, what part of North Carolina are from?;)

Take Care

henrygale39

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kilojo420 said:
Henry Gale huh? Are you a fan of Lost?Best show ever:D

yeah lost is my favorite show. it's about the only tv show i watch i regular tv . i do not do much tv

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Hello....

bigshooter said:
Welcome aboard, make yourself at at home.

Many forums have a welcome section where new people can introduce themselves, I guess here you have to take matters into your own hand and jump right into the main forum, good job.

Yes...yes...
Main Forum Page:
AZbilliards Member Survey

Introductions....:thumbup2: :welcome: :wave2: :wave:..... :cool:

henrygale39

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BrandyWine said:
Yes...yes...
Main Forum Page:
AZbilliards Member Survey

Introductions....:thumbup2: :welcome: :wave2: :wave:..... :cool:

thanks brandy , and thanks to all the warm welcomes. :)

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
henrygale39 said:
yeah lost is my favorite show. it's about the only tv show i watch i regular tv . i do not do much tv

SHIVER MY TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC that (LOST) was also the fav show of another poster, but, he's banned.

Small world.....:smile:

henrygale39

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ribdoner said:
SHIVER MY TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC that (LOST) was also the fav show of another poster, but, he's banned.

Small world.....:smile:

well lost is a great show and we have dss but mostly never watch what comes on tv or aka regular tv .I think the show has slowed down in season 3 but upcoming this year is supposed to be a great season .

I think it is in the top 5 last season so i know alot of folks watch it from the ratings. I also like deadliest catch and watch alot of the history channel . Im still feeling out the forums so i guess best place to talk about non pool would be in non pool related.

Reactions: JAM

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
henrygale39 said:
well lost is a great show and we have dss but mostly never watch what comes on tv or aka regular tv .I think the show has slowed down in season 3 but upcoming this year is supposed to be a great season .

I think it is in the top 5 last season so i know alot of folks watch it from the ratings. I also like deadliest catch and watch alot of the history channel . Im still feeling out the forums so i guess best place to talk about non pool would be in non pool related.

Hello henrygale39, please answer my question are you from North Carolina?

Oh and by the way, do you know the gentleman in the photo below?

unknown Dude.jpg

Thanks for you response in advance!!