Just witnessed a murder, what do I do?

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from work today in my car, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at a stop sign, a coworker of mine in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized we were looking at them. As I called 911 the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point we were in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. My mom was there visiting my wife and my daughter. I told them what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
 
corvette1340 said:
I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from work today in my car, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at a stop sign, a coworker of mine in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized we were looking at them. As I called 911 the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point we were in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. My mom was there visiting my wife and my daughter. I told them what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.


I can't tell if this story is funny or just plain sick!
 
corvette1340 said:
I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from work today in my car, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at a stop sign, a coworker of mine in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized we were looking at them. As I called 911 the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point we were in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. My mom was there visiting my wife and my daughter. I told them what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
:D lmaoooooooooooooooooooo im doing the carlton dance!!!!!!!!!
 
dimes33 said:
:D lmaoooooooooooooooooooo im doing the carlton dance!!!!!!!!!
CarltonDance.gif
 
LOL hhahaaha I was OOH SHT lol. On the pool table is where I spend most of my day, chillin out max and a relaxin all cool shootin some pool up a side a school............

Eric.
 
It was two A-Z members that tracked down a certain troll that posts crap here just to try and start flame wars.:eek:
He deserved it. Wish I was there to put the final shot in him.:D







:D
 
O snap... you got me. I've been Bel-Air'd... :(

That was well written, man, I thought you really saw that stuff.
 
CaptainHook said:
It was two A-Z members that tracked down a certain troll that posts crap here just to try and start flame wars.:eek:
He deserved it. Wish I was there to put the final shot in him.:D

:D

R U hinting at me?:eek:

IM sorry if I made my opinion about UR `hot wife`being a made-up thing of UR imagination, but c'mon, IM not the only one that feels that way and I don't make threats 2 U :rolleyes: :p :confused:

Brian
 
Those were a couple of guys,
they were up to no good,
starting causing *murders* in your neighborhood.

You saw one little shooting,
and your mom got scared,
she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
 
Shame on anybody who didn't catch this one early....

First, remember who's posting...

Second, Vette's don't have back seats....

;)
 
corvette1340 said:
I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from work today in my car, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at a stop sign, a coworker of mine in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized we were looking at them. As I called 911 the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point we were in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. My mom was there visiting my wife and my daughter. I told them what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.


OH MY GOD! Not u 2! lolololololol!!!
 
Back
Top