Justin/TAR should give lessons in customer service...

bumpypickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to write a little something about my experience with Justin/TAR. I own my own company which causes me to go to places like Lowe's, Home Depot, OSH, lumber yards, etc. on a daily basis. I would say that 80 to 90% of the time I leave these places in a bad mood because of a lack of customer service or a lack of knowledge from employees. My last experience at Home Depot was grounds for a lawsuit but I only have so much time in my life. Whether it's getting 12 tacos when I ordered 16, someone cutting me off in traffic, or being ignored at Chevy's, it seems like customer service and respect for our fellow human beings has gone out the window. Then there is TAR. I paid twice for a ppv on TAR and within minutes of letting Justin know about it he had taken care of the problem and emailed me to let me know. I can honestly say that I have never received attention like that from any industry. Good job Justin and thanks. Customer for life, bumpypickle.
 
bumpypickle said:
I just wanted to write a little something about my experience with Justin/TAR. I own my own company which causes me to go to places like Lowe's, Home Depot, OSH, lumber yards, etc. on a daily basis. I would say that 80 to 90% of the time I leave these places in a bad mood because of a lack of customer service or a lack of knowledge from employees. My last experience at Home Depot was grounds for a lawsuit but I only have so much time in my life. Whether it's getting 12 tacos when I ordered 16, someone cutting me off in traffic, or being ignored at Chevy's, it seems like customer service and respect for our fellow human beings has gone out the window. Then there is TAR. I paid twice for a ppv on TAR and within minutes of letting Justin know about it he had taken care of the problem and emailed me to let me know. I can honestly say that I have never received attention like that from any industry. Good job Justin and thanks. Customer for life, bumpypickle.


Most industries do have a lacking in customer service. And as patrons of those business we allow it. Driving home the other day I heard a commercial on the radio by Homer Simpson nonetheless about showing up to do a job half-ass because that is the American Way. It makes me sad to know that holds so much truth.

TAR on the other hand is an exception and I hope that make all they can because they do a job they love and do it well.

But nothing is as bad as fast food service. I guess you really do get what you pay for.:rolleyes:


Gary
 
Justin has been more than accomodating with me in the past. I would never hesitate to be there and back him anyway i could.
 
Ky Boy said:
But nothing is as bad as fast food service. I guess you really do get what you pay for.:rolleyes:


Gary

When I eat fast food, I check it at the window, before driving away. I've gotten too many cheesburgers with mayo, to trust those yahoos to do their job correctly.
 
Whether it's getting 12 tacos when I ordered 16

16 tacos? tienes hambre? You must be hungry...or going to a really crappy taco place....which would lead back to the whole poor customer service argument :)
 
bumpypickle said:
I just wanted to write a little something about my experience with Justin/TAR. I own my own company which causes me to go to places like Lowe's, Home Depot, OSH, lumber yards, etc. on a daily basis. I would say that 80 to 90% of the time I leave these places in a bad mood because of a lack of customer service or a lack of knowledge from employees. My last experience at Home Depot was grounds for a lawsuit but I only have so much time in my life. Whether it's getting 12 tacos when I ordered 16, someone cutting me off in traffic, or being ignored at Chevy's, it seems like customer service and respect for our fellow human beings has gone out the window. Then there is TAR. I paid twice for a ppv on TAR and within minutes of letting Justin know about it he had taken care of the problem and emailed me to let me know. I can honestly say that I have never received attention like that from any industry. Good job Justin and thanks. Customer for life, bumpypickle.

Dude....if you eat 16 tacos don't you get knarly indigestion ????
 
Hey,When I had problems with my PPV on the WPBA event afew weeks ago,Justin phoned me all the way up north here to see if we could fix the problem.To no avail,it was my computer issue.
I did'nt KNOW him from adam,But hey,what customer service.:smile:
Kudo's to TAR.
On that note...............START SUPPORTING THESE GUYS BEFORE WE LOSE THEM.:(
 
20 pack please.

Texas Prez said:
16 tacos? tienes hambre? You must be hungry...or going to a really crappy taco place....which would lead back to the whole poor customer service argument :)
Dude, 20 tacos at Taco Bell is a snack and yes if I only get 16 when I ordered 20 I am left feeling hungry and sad.
 
Everyone needs to come to a TAR event and see what they are doing before, during and after the event.

Justin is checking his email every 5 minutes and also answering private messages in chat.

Chad's cell phone is going non stop and people even call the front counter of the pool room to have him paged during the event.

People are coming up, looking at shirts, DVDs and just wanting to make sure that they are saying 'Hi' which is great.

I could go on and on, but the customer service you are receiving is great only because Chad and Justin care - they go above and beyond, believe me.
 
I agree. When I got a sign in error with last week's PPV TAR emailed me a username/pwd to get in (not mine) in five minutes or less after I sent the email.

They really are on the cutting edge of live pool. This may be some kind of whacked out fantasy but I'd love to see TAR and Accu-Stats teamed up.

Justin or Chad mentioned on the LIve Stream that they are 9 months behind on DVD's.

I KNOW how it is when you are trying to do everything for your business. Accu-Stats can master and produce the DVDs and TAR can focus on producing more content.
 
Back
Top