Kaci pulls a weird flex on Fedor

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently Kaci made a Facebook post for friends only, it was a video of his opponent Wojciech Szewczyk missing and hooking him when the score was 9-7, basically being a crybaby and attributing his loss to that moment. Fedor responded and said let’s play a set, Kaci responded with this weirdness

Attachments

• 50D398D1-62A9-4A6B-A14E-A5727E316F20.jpeg
    50D398D1-62A9-4A6B-A14E-A5727E316F20.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 689

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kaci sounding like a nit with that reply.
Gorst as of now dont got to worry about that war touching his homebase anyway, so from that perspective hes not in a war either .

Last edited:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Kaci wants nothing to do with Gorst. It's pretty obvious, based on his response.

He'd rather play someone just a little down the list, like about 100 points.... :ROFLMAO:

If Fedor was smart, he offer up 15 games, in a race to 100. That might do it, probably not though.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I didn't care for Kaci before due to him being the most boring pool player I've ever seen.

The comment didn't surprise me much though, that's the pool player community

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have any comment on who is the more likable person. From the posts, it would appear that Kaci has offered a match in the past, and been turned down. Now, Fedor wants to play. His options are limited, Kacis’ are not. He has a full slate of tournaments, that he is likely to cash in. No point, in an action match, unless it’s a lock. What country is Kaci from? How many times have they been invaded by Russia, over the centuries? How many times has the monolith of Mother Russia, looming over your shoulder, been a concern? Citizens of Russia, are responsible for the actions, of their government. Just as citizens of the United States, are responsible for all the chaos and bullshit, Trump caused. Those same citizens, are now responsible, for the stupid actions of the current administration. That’s how it works, it’s on you, you personally. It’s on all of us.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have any comment on who is the more likable person. From the posts, it would appear that Kaci has offered a match in the past, and been turned down. Now, Fedor wants to play. His options are limited, Kacis’ are not. He has a full slate of tournaments, that he is likely to cash in. No point, in an action match, unless it’s a lock. What country is Kaci from? How many times have they been invaded by Russia, over the centuries? How many times has the monolith of Mother Russia, looming over your shoulder, been a concern? Citizens of Russia, are responsible for the actions, of their government. Just as citizens of the United States, are responsible for all the chaos and bullshit, Trump caused. Those same citizens, are now responsible, for the stupid actions of the current administration. That’s how it works, it’s on you, you personally. It’s on all of us.

he's from albania, near greece. to my knowledge they have never been threatened by russia, and it's positioned quite far from that region. either way, fedor is not putin. he's just a guy who wants to play pool

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So due to our imperialism, disruption of democracy in countries and exploitation of 3rd world countries do you think American players should be banned?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't blame him.. Fedor is in strong form..
Yeah, I wouldn't put too much stock on our interpretation s of the exchange. English isn't even their primary language.

But I did get the ' oh, NOW you want to play' part too...!

And I don balme Kaci too!!

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
And all the chaos & bullshit sleepy Joe is causing while tanking our economy 🙄

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Typical pool player - only remembers the bad rolls. I guess none of the good rolls he got against Oi in the final rack count.
Right on. There is nothing more pathetic than a player whining about the rolls. He should be embarrassed, a top player knows better. I am no longer a fan of his.