keilwood for suckers

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
  • I found this on the internet

• Kielwood® is the new generation of pool cue wood, specifically created for low deflection. It is a dark, hard rock maple that is harmonically stabilized for straightness. With traditional pie shaped shafts, each slice of the pie is susceptible to having a different reaction. Kielwood® is the solution to a continually straight and stable shaft.
oh wow!!!! I didn't realize that these shafts are "HARMONICALLY STABILIZED"........ just what does that techno babble mean and how does one accomplish that.................. they are more rigid but have less deflection??????? the two are mutually exclusive............. read a little and you will find that stiffer shafts always deflect the cue ball more............................. just more gimmicks for suckers that think more money for more expensive things will replace time and perseverance and practice.... practice .... practice

Ok I’ll use my Kielwood , you use whatever shaft you like and let’s play some sets bud and remember, practice, practice, practice!!!!! 😂

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah , I sure did ! Cat had yalls tongue lol now y’all are awake so who wants to play some first ???? Maybe Thunder Thighs
Just finished my morning routine . Woke up at 4:00am after a great 8 hrs sleep , played the ghost for 2 hrs on my 9ft gold crown so I’m ready for Dr Dave for sure! Going fishing 🎣 now , y’all let me know who is first , I’ll pack up the RV and roll your way ! Have an amazing day
1639138083598.png

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Get em gypsy!

Dr D has retired from the square working world so he’s likely available for a 7 ahead set. This should be streamed for us to watch. Send link when ready, thanks 🙏.

Or Thunder Thighs may be available. Personally I’d rather see that matchup because I’ve always been curious about that character. Has thunder thighs? Is a fan of thunder thighs? Something else?

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just finished my morning routine . Woke up at 4:00am after a great 8 hrs sleep , played the ghost for 2 hrs on my 9ft gold crown so I’m ready for Dr Dave for sure! Going fishing 🎣 now , y’all let me know who is first , I’ll pack up the RV and roll your way ! Have an amazing day View attachment 619286
Dr. Dave will rob you. You got the 8! Get 'em, Doc!