I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted yet

http://mccreadywear.com

47DC78C2-199E-4D53-914E-DEC6552AF5A4.jpg

I had to get one of these in black

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anything on the back?

There is nothing on the back of the shirt.

Keith is thrilled with the response to this T-shirt so far. He's already thinking about a second T-shirt theme, which is going to be cool if he can capture it in one glance. :)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is nothing on the back of the shirt.

Keith is thrilled with the response to this T-shirt so far. He's already thinking about a second T-shirt theme, which is going to be cool if he can capture it in one glance. :)

Jam, Great design - great job.
My order is in.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam, Great design - great job.
My order is in.

Thank you so much. Keith is thrilled about the response he has received on this particular T-shirt. It has put an extra kick in his step. He's having a blast hooking up with old friends and new on Facebook. He's more of a social butterfly than I am now when it comes to social media activity. :grin:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm too big for one. I'll wait for a hat or something.

Keith is working on getting some larger sizes. This particular order doesn't have the larger sizes that some other brands to, but it's coming. :)

Baseball caps, definitely. That's almost Keith's trademark. He loves his baseball caps. He wears them inside the house when hanging out. Loves 'em. :grin-square:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any plans in making The World Gets the 8?

Yep. It's going to be "The World's Got the 8." This one has possibilities of a very cool design with multiple colors. :cool:

I kind of don't like the apostrophe-s on "World's," but that's how it was said, not "The World Has Got the 8."

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Yep. It's going to be "The World's Got the 8." This one has possibilities of a very cool design with multiple colors. :cool:

I kind of don't like the apostrophe-s on "World's," but that's how it was said, not "The World Has Got the 8."

Forgive Keith.
He has Garden Grove Grammar.

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Why not just The World Gets The 8 or The World Has The 8?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not just The World Gets The 8 or The World Has The 8?

That's how the colloquialism was said by Keith: The world's got the 8.

If I were to correct the grammar, it wouldn't have the same effect. It would be like saying "That is true" instead of "True dat." :D