60 KB · Views: 664
  • AZKK.jpg
    AZKK.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 585

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow what a case!
Awesome does not explain what I think of this case.

Ken - glad to have you share this with all of us.

Myron

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Jack,

I was fortunate to see "The Twins" when I was at Barry's shop last Monday. I'm not going to divulge anything about them, but they should be something when they're done! Ken must be so proud...

BTW, Barry loves the case you made for me. :)

Barbara

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if:

Jack,
You constructed Ken a beautiful case to house and comfort his expecting Szamboti twins. And I could not help but notice Barry's permission to due so. I am envious of Ken's creativity.

Now I have another idea....
What if Kristen Szamboti would come out of (earlier) retirement to build me a cue (her sceond cue), and what if Barry would give me the same permission as Ken, and what if you (Jack) would construct me a goregous 3x6 case identified the "Szamboti Triplet's."

Ahhhh just the thought of it puts me in billiard fantasyland.... Or could this be a reality?

Regards,
Hal

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Hal,

Kristen isn't really interested in making any more cues. She did this as a Senior's project for her high school. She made two cues, and I applaud her for working with the scary machines she had to work with for the first times in her life. Yeowzaaa!

Barbara

Hal2 said:
Jack,
You constructed Ken a beautiful case to house and comfort his expecting Szamboti twins. And I could not help but notice Barry's permission to due so. I am envious of Ken's creativity.

Now I have another idea....
What if Kristen Szamboti would come out of (earlier) retirement to build me a cue (her sceond cue), and what if Barry would give me the same permission as Ken, and what if you (Jack) would construct me a goregous 3x6 case identified the "Szamboti Triplet's."

Ahhhh just the thought of it puts me in billiard fantasyland.... Or could this be a reality?

Regards,
Hal

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barbara said:
Jack,

I was fortunate to see "The Twins" when I was at Barry's shop last Monday. I'm not going to divulge anything about them, but they should be something when they're done! Ken must be so proud...

Barbara
Lady . . . Hey, lady! You dropped your "name". Here you go. You really should be more careful. You can break those names, dropping them all over the place. :p :D

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Name dropping.....

or is this just letting us know that Ken has two beautiful cues in the construction stages with Barry.
And wouldn't many of us enjoy walking into the basement/shop of one of the world's best present-day cue makers, looking around and sharing a little of it.

Best Regards,
Hal ;)

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
AZBers in twenty words or less....

ScottR: Jealous

Oops...Still the wrong thread... :rolleyes:

Hal2 said:
or is this just letting us know that Ken has two beautiful cues in the construction stages with Barry.
And wouldn't many of us enjoy walking into the basement/shop of one of the world's best present-day cue makers, looking around and sharing a little of it.

Best Regards,
Hal ;)

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hal2 said:

Best Regards,
Hal ;)
Oh, Barbara knows that I am insanely, blindly jealous and am lashing out in my infantile way. She tolerates my little tantrums . . . :p

p.s. Yes. Yes I would enjoy walking into his shop. I would snort cocobolo dust for the chance! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barbara said:
Jack,

Barbara
Hey Barbara,
The "Twins" will be very special... They are something that Barry has never done before... Barry has worked very hard on them. I'm fortunite that Barry is making them for me...
Best,
Ken