Keven Varney cue

Rambow

Registered
Can anyone tell me me how to contact Kevin Varney. I would love to discuss ordering a cue, but I have no idea how to contact him. Please help if you can. thanks

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me me how to contact Kevin Varney. I would love to discuss ordering a cue, but I have no idea how to contact him. Please help if you can. thanks

I just posted one in the for sale section....it is at a give away price.

Ken

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm the only one that I know of who has been in contact with Kevin and I've not heard from him in five months. He may be back in the hospital again or he may have other problems. If you didn't know, he has been very, very ill for some time now. He has no shop now, I know that. All his equipment is in storage, hopefully at a friend's home because he has no income to pay for storage.

Rambow

Registered
That's sad. I appreciate the information. Thank you One more question. How do you identify one of his cues ? Are they all signed ? Or are they rarely signed ? Any information will be appreciated.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
signed

That's sad. I appreciate the information. Thank you One more question. How do you identify one of his cues ? Are they all signed ? Or are they rarely signed ? Any information will be appreciated.

None of the Varney's I had were signed......................
One cue was to be sent to him and signed by a customer, after about 2 years I saw that cue back in the for sale section and it wasn't signed.

Just so you know there was no less then 5 members that never got their cues that were paid for in full or half down deposits, also never got their money back.

mmike

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
I have 3 of Kevin's cues. One is signed. I got them all from Kevin. There were pics of all three cues on this site last time I looked. I bought them here.

Last edited:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mine is not signed and I'm a personal friend. It's true that Kevin owed cues/and/or money paid in advance for work to several people. I have nothing to do with that, just wanted to make that clear. Just so you know, his wife left him and took their son, his home was foreclosed on, his medical bills are extremely high. One of the last times I talked to him he was living in a friend's barn. I wish I would hear from his just so I know he's alive.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Mine is not signed and I'm a personal friend. It's true that Kevin owed cues/and/or money paid in advance for work to several people. I have nothing to do with that, just wanted to make that clear. Just so you know, his wife left him and took their son, his home was foreclosed on, his medical bills are extremely high. One of the last times I talked to him he was living in a friend's barn. I wish I would hear from his just so I know he's alive.

That's truly sad.

If my memory serves me correctly, before he became ill, didn't he occasionally donate a free custom cue to someone in need?

J

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's truly sad.

If my memory serves me correctly, before he became ill, didn't he occasionally donate a free custom cue to someone in need?

J

He may have, I think that may have been before we met.