Kevin V

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hey anyone know anything of Kevin V?
Also need a great USMC picture any help?
Thanks
Irish

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Last I heard through a friend of his on here when I inquired about his health and the status of his cue making was that he was home from the hospital but bedridden and receiving several courses of I'vs. From what Info I received it appears doubtful if there will be any cues in the near future if ever. I really hope he has a speedy and full recovery from his illnesses. He was building me a sweet Brazilian and Birdseye cue.

Last edited:

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Pure speculation... but considering Kevin has a chronic and severe lung issue.. I would imagine that a Doctor would recommend that he no longer make cues. The dust and vapors can't be good for the lungs. If that is the case, we may never hear from Kevin again on this board. Hope not... but it is a real possibility.

If I were home sick, I would fight boredom by posting on this site. The fact Kevin has not communicated suggests he is either very sick and unable or he is putting this part of his life behind him. I hope it is the latter and not the former.

It may take time, but I am sure Kevin will make things right with any unfulfilled orders.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
i've got a few pictures from back in the day. you want like serious motivational gung ho kinda stuff or ones with marines goofing off?

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
AKA - Killin' Stuff!! :grin: :grin:

Happy 4th, ya'll!

i think i've got 50+ foot bonfire made in front of the brks by a marine on restriction. or i've got the before and after of the first floor+1 mattress 2nd floor=2 mattresses incident. around 3'd deck it got funny

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
i think i've got 50+ foot bonfire made in front of the brks by a marine on restriction. or i've got the before and after of the first floor+1 mattress 2nd floor=2 mattresses incident. around 3'd deck it got funny

You boys always have made me laugh...and duck when it hit the fan!

It hit the fan A LOT.

:grin:

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
last time he send me an email ( 2 months ago ) he told me he just needed to put the radial pin on and that he would ship the cue the next day , hasn't happened .
I payed the full amount for it so i hope i will see my cue eventually .
I saved money for a long time to buy this cue and even sold other stuff to finance it .
If he's unable to compete the cues he started i hope he will ask some help from other cuemakers to finish what he started .
I hope not only for Kevin himself but also for his family that all gets well so he can enjoy life again .

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
last time he send me an email ( 2 months ago ) he told me he just needed to put the radial pin on and that he would ship the cue the next day , hasn't happened .
I payed the full amount for it so i hope i will see my cue eventually .
I saved money for a long time to buy this cue and even sold other stuff to finance it .
If he's unable to compete the cues he started i hope he will ask some help from other cuemakers to finish what he started .
I hope not only for Kevin himself but also for his family that all gets well so he can enjoy life again .

not to be mr i told you so but check my thread history. i think i was the first one to come out and actually complain about him doing this same thing to me. everyone called me an A hole for doing it but then slowly but surely people came out of the wood work with the same complaints. cues never seem to get done on time but somehow he would show up here with a newly completed cue for sale.

either he really does have the worst luck ever or things might not bethe way they seem. either someone passes away or health problems over and over again. do the history search and let us know what you think

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
like i said do a history search. you know what they said about the boy who cried wolf. i don't wish the guy ill will i'm just telling it like it is. if he's really sick i wish him a quick recovery

That was just an awful comment. Please grow up. Quoting child hood lessons "If you have nothing nice to say, Dont say anything at all"

Last edited:

TDub

I get the 8!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
History

That was just an awful comment. Please grow up. Quoting child hood lessons "If you have nothing nice to say, Dont say anything at all"

I dont think any harm is meant here, he was just giving you his experience.. he means no disrespect. That is what the forum is for.