Kevin varney ?

NOT2SHARKLIKE

The Bird That Is Big
Anybody have any word on Mr. Varney I have been emailing and sending him PM's without any reply. Thanks for any information

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Anybody have any word on Mr. Varney I have been emailing and sending him PM's without any reply. Thanks for any information

It has been over a month since he was on AZ. I hope all is well.
Last Activity: 03-16-2012 03:02 PM

NOT2SHARKLIKE

The Bird That Is Big
Damn ok mike just Jenny waiting some cues for a while and havent heard anything from him.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

NOT2SHARKLIKE

The Bird That Is Big
Yeah this isn't anything calling Kevin out was just making sure everything is ok with him. Granted I wouldn't mind hearing from him

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
i did think that at all

i e mail kevin a said you were trying to get a hold of him.
Im sorry if i came across the way .
MMike

NOT2SHARKLIKE

The Bird That Is Big
You didn't come across any way. I personally didn't want to sound like I was bashing him! :thumbup:

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
E mailed

from kevin april 19
Thanks Mike. I appreciate you looking out for me. They are putting me back into the hospital on Monday. KV
i sent him a email a yesterday
MMike

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
my last e mail from kevin 5/3 /2012

hi mike
Man I can't catch a break with my lungs. Just did a CT scan that still showed an infection that seems resistant to antibiotic pills. So they again just went into my nose, down my throat, into my lungs and removed a couple places for testing. They finally let me come home but I have to return to the hospital daily while they drip meds straight into my arm. Man I will be glad to get over all this crap. Hope you are doing better as well my friend.

KV

MMike

NOT2SHARKLIKE

The Bird That Is Big
I love his cues! Sent mine back to get refinished and have a sister break/jump made. Birds eye and bacoyte

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play with a maticng set from KV, Bacote into killer BEM.

Full splice and wrapless.

They play great.

Russ.....

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Whoever contact Kevin please tell him I hope he get back on his feet soon, being sick sucks and having problems with your Lungs is as bad as it gets!!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Mike, say hi to Kevin, next time you talk to him. I haven't talked with him for some time now.

I have one of his simple conversions with his custom shaft.
I used to use it as my main league player. Thats how nice it shoots.