Lambros lovers

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some pics for Lambros lovers.
Great cues from a great cuemaker imo.

From left to right:

My personal B/J 4 piece - best B/J I have ever had.
A ebony MW
A gorgeous 4p/5v amboyna into ebony
A really nice "classic", 4 p/5v coco into maple
My personal 3c cue
A sold maple MW
Mike´s personal made Whitten case, sold by now.

Enjoy:smile:

Chrippa

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

I´m happy you like them, can´t say I don´t understand you:).

Mike´s make fantastic cues, they both look and play great.
He has also taught me a lot about cues, making and playability, we have had some great brainstorming together and I consider him to be a very good friend. We haven´t met in person but that´s not necessary sometimes, we will sometime though:).

Here´s my former Lambros player, this was my second Lambros and me and Mike tweaked it to fit me, it has a very slight slimmer handle and it´s a bit more forward balanced then Mike usually makes them. It was spot on, it plays fantastic.

It has a nice new home now though, good friend of mine that just come back playing again, - he can appreciate it and has the know how to do so - wouldn´t have sold it otherwise. I have sold quite a few Lambros locally (Sweden) and they all are happy with them. My own liking in design have shifted a bit though so (still like them but I guess you know what I mean) I have a new cue in the making with Mike (still at the drawing board) or probably 2 - hence me sold my own player.
I have a lot of cues, it´s a hobby I have, I´m now moving further though and I´m thinning out the heard since my learning has increased and I´m now more certain what I like and what CM´s to order from.

well more about this another time, here´s the cue:

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Chrippa....you can't post my cue without my permission!
That Amboyna and Ebony cue should be mine :)
I love that cue buddy...really do..work with me will ya?? You already have your Esoteric Autumn..

Nineball Daniel

Lambros Lover
Silver Member
Chrippa,

Great Lambros Collection! I will post mine after the SBE...lol. Just addicted to those sickkkkkkkkkk high points.

Dan

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunning collection. I really like how Mike is putting his logo on his shafts.

Chrippa,

Great Lambros Collection! I will post mine after the SBE...lol. Just addicted to those sickkkkkkkkkk high points.

Dan

Chrippa....you can't post my cue without my permission!
That Amboyna and Ebony cue should be mine :)
I love that cue buddy...really do..work with me will ya?? You already have your Esoteric Autumn..

Thanks everyone, well they sure do have some love in them:smile:.
One word I like to use to explain how a Lambros hit is "supersolid", you can truly feel that there is something special with his cues and the joint.
I have and have hit many good cues, cues that I really like but so far no one is better. As good to me, but not better if you know what I mean.
I would say that his cues fit "everyone". Some of my "best cues" will not for someone else. It´s hard to express a feeling you have but I hope you get me:smile::rolleyes:.

Jive - did you see my PM this morning? I will work with you. Check your PM´s and come back to me. I will go to a restaurant down below and have some supper now, be back soon.

Btw, will post one more, this baby was sold before it got here and it´s one of 3 John Davis blanks I bought from Martin at Superiorcues.
I think I have pics of #2 also (will look for them, later though), #3 is a "secret" but it did come out nice also:smile:).

Btw - I sure would like to see some more Lambros cues out there so feel free to post them:thumbup:.

Have a nice day you all, I had and now it´s time for a quiet evening - juuuust relaxing:)

Chrippa

DSC01261.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My buddy works for mike and I made the mistake of taking home a plain lambros that he wanted another of my friends to hit with. My 2nd mistake was deciding to hit some with it before I gave it to my buddy lol At the time I had a monster 6 point scruggs I thought I would never part with. The instant I hit with the lam I knew I could never be happy with it again. It was sold by the end of the week and I picked this older scruggs up from a friend. I plan on having a leather wrap put on it at the expo. The long points are the nuts and there is nothing with a solid hit like a lambros. It's like pounding nails..You miss with this cue and trust me it's the indian not the arrow lol

Attachments

• 20130116_152132.jpg
    20130116_152132.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,593
  • 20130116_152142.jpg
    20130116_152142.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,682

Nineball Daniel

Lambros Lover
Silver Member
Some of my Lambros

Great Cues from the Great cuemaker! Enjoy,guys!:cool:

Dan

Attachments

• Lambros-1_??.jpg
    Lambros-1_??.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,566
  • Lambros-2_??.jpg
    Lambros-2_??.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,583
  • Lambros-3_??.jpg
    Lambros-3_??.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,626
  • Lambros-4_??.jpg
    Lambros-4_??.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,535

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Chrippa....i just saw your messages and replied to them..

All these nice lambros....dam...
I do wish chime in real soon with my own Lambros...a few more days to wait :)

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Cues from the Great cuemaker! Enjoy,guys!:cool:

Dan

My buddy works for mike and I made the mistake of taking home a plain lambros that he wanted another of my friends to hit with. My 2nd mistake was deciding to hit some with it before I gave it to my buddy lol At the time I had a monster 6 point scruggs I thought I would never part with. The instant I hit with the lam I knew I could never be happy with it again. It was sold by the end of the week and I picked this older scruggs up from a friend. I plan on having a leather wrap put on it at the expo. The long points are the nuts and there is nothing with a solid hit like a lambros. It's like pounding nails..You miss with this cue and trust me it's the indian not the arrow lol

Chrippa....i just saw your messages and replied to them..

All these nice lambros....dam...
I do wish chime in real soon with my own Lambros...a few more days to wait :)

Great looking cues:), thanks for sharing.
I know what you mean, a good cue is better than you and will take what you have, - all Lambros cues have that (all I have hit with anyway...) imo.
To be able to choose whatever shot you desire and know that it will produce is a really good thing. I can play with "any" cue but some cues you really have to stay away from certain shots. Consistency at it´s finest - Lambros.

Now go and tweak Mike for a 4p B/J also - he will love that I said that....:rolleyes:.

Got you Jive.

Take care you all and please show some more if you have.

Regards

Chrippa

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
A full splice with veneers....I don't know who made the blank though. (found out it was Mark Bear)

SAM_0701.jpg

SAM_0700.jpg

SAM_0702.jpg

Laminated shafts. It hits like no other, and I mean that in the best way.

Last edited:

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A full splice with veneers....I don't know who made the blank though.

SAM_0701.jpg

SAM_0700.jpg

SAM_0702.jpg

Laminated shafts. It hits like no other, and I mean that in the best way.

Nice, thx for sharing:smile:. I agree, his laminated shafts feels very solid, I had the solid maple on my player though but I like the laminated also, a tad bit stiffer in feel, the feel is great imo.

Stunning collection. I really like how Mike is putting his logo on his shafts.

He puts the logo on the laminated shafts only.

Keep them coming guys:smile:. I know I have one more at least to show you, - will find it or take some new pics of it when I meet my friend who has it. Very nice, a JD blank, nice leather wrap, ebony into tulip with some inlays.
Mike makes his veneers better though, by a mile or so... at least the ones I have seen imo.

Regards

Chrippa

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are a few of my lambros conversions, the wrapless is my current player.

005.jpg

Nice cues, thx for sharing them. Hmmmm I think I have seen those before, you have a son right?:wink:

Mike´s cues are something special.

Take care

Chrippa

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Chrippa,

I LOVE the inlays on the 3rd cue from the right in the first pic...to me it makes it look like a "comet" with the trailing dustcloud behind it...

(Maybe no one else sees it...maybe I just need more coffee...) :p

I really really like this cue!!!