Larry Nevel v Chip Compton Fight Night - One Pocket - Sept 25, 26 Highpockets Memphis

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
These 2 have been trying to make a game since Vegas. Larry proposed rotation and Chip wanted nothing to do with that. Chip proposed that they play some One Pocket but only if there was a flock of geese on the line. The game didn't happen.

When Larry returned home from the Bonus Ball effort he had some success playing one pocket against one of the top regional player and a backer emerged for the Chip Compton match.

It's ON

ChipLarry_zpsc69c00a8.jpg

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Well, hell. I'm only 2 hours say from this, but it's during the week. Damn you, day job. Damn you to hell.

I really don't know how well Nevel plays 1P, but I figure it to be a pretty good match-up.

Is there a spot or are they playing even?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, hell. I'm only 2 hours say from this, but it's during the week. Damn you, day job. Damn you to hell.

I really don't know how well Nevel plays 1P, but I figure it to be a pretty good match-up.

They are playing even.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Chip plays all games very well, 1 pocket is probably his best!

Never heard of Larry ever playing 1 pocket, but hell Larry plays banks very strong and rotation.

I would make Chip a solid favorite if they are playing even (Which Big truck stated they are)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone remember who took this trophy home???

Field included: Shannon Daulton, Stevie Moore, Sylver Ochoa, Cliff Joyner, Brandon Shuff, Brian White, Josh Roberts, Tommy Tokoph, Larry Nevel Just to name a few.

598729_3582207043850_632929374_n_zps8dfead4b.jpg

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone remember who took this trophy home???

Field included: Shannon Daulton, Stevie Moore, Sylver Ochoa, Cliff Joyner, Brandon Shuff, Brian White, Josh Roberts, Tommy Tokoph, Larry Nevel Just to name a few.

598729_3582207043850_632929374_n_zps8dfead4b.jpg

I would guess Larry.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CAN LARRY PLAY 1 HOLE ARE YOU KIDDING HE WON THE ALL AROUND AND 1 POCKET AT THE DERBY! :yikes:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Chip plays all games very well, 1 pocket is probably his best!

Never heard of Larry ever playing 1 pocket, but hell Larry plays banks very strong and rotation.

I would make Chip a solid favorite if they are playing even (Which Big truck stated they are)

I've seen Larry play WORLD CLASS One Pocket. Came in 2nd only to Efren Reyes, that year. As I recall, Larry knocked Efren into the one loss side and Efren came back to win in the finals.

JoeyA