Last 4 Ever Tip Tool

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Still tweaking new website. Gotta make sure it's solid. In the meantime, anyone who is interested in the new Combo version and/or Quarter version can DM or email directly to orders@last4ever.com. We will offer a pre-sale price of $25 for the Combo and $20 for the quarter... or both for $40. Free shipping lower 48. Just need your name, shipping address and email to send a PayPal invoice.

-April
April, just to be sure, can I send the money to orders@last4ever.com via PayPal?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
april
why quarter shape for break cue??
since break tips are harder what is the grit or material in the shaper?
april check your pm

Last4Ever

Great question... we sell a lot of break cues through our retail store, and have noticed over the years how most break cues tend to have 13.25 - 14mm shafts. This lends the phenolic tip to have a more gradual radius. While phenolic tips don't really need as much scuffing as leather, they do need to be etched with texture from time to time, and the quarter radius fits the profile well.

Also, the quarter radius will allow those who like to "custom" shape their playing tip a more open approach. They can use the tool to tweak the radius instead of following a strict dime or nickel by scuffing at a chosen angle.

The scuffing radius area of the tool uses a proprietary grit of aluminum oxide canvas backed abrasive... if I tell you any more... well, you know the drill 😏

-April

Reactions: bbb

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Do you ship to Jax, Fl.?

I’m in south Florida and have one on the way.

Looks like you can skip the shipping though and just drive there.

71B657D0-A0A9-45CF-AAA1-9D3AAA0B8FF2.jpeg

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you ever requested information and received a reply from them?
This wasn't my only attempt at trying to contact them. I didn't feel like going into details but I did try several other venues.
I shoot with soft, layered tips and their other tools are a little too coarse for them. I use them for shaping and scuffing break tips. The Pro model was less coarse and perfect for my shooting tips. Unfortunately, the flat side of the Pro model peeled off a little and that's why I'm trying to locate another one. At this point I'm not expecting Last4Ever to make good on it.
The leather burnishing edge peeled off of mine after a few years. A touch of super glue gel solved the problem…

Ed13

Earlier this year I ordered the dime and nickel profiles when the combo was out of stock. Got both at the same cost of the combo with fast free shipping to Canada. Play both pool and snooker so nice to have both profiles.

Really easy to shape new tips.

TrxR

Earlier this year I ordered the dime and nickel profiles when the combo was out of stock. Got both at the same cost of the combo with fast free shipping to Canada. Play both pool and snooker so nice to have both profiles.

Really easy to shape new tips.
I had the same experience with the same order.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
just received a nickle /dime combo/quarter/and a dime radius last4ever tip tools
i emailed april
got the "special" pricing mentioned above
everything went smoothly
thank you april...... :D (y)

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
april
just a suggestion
even though the thickness of the dime tool is thinner than the combo
putting that tip tapper texture on the dime and i assume the nickle only doesnt have it either
would be another positive attribute of the tool
jmho

Last4Ever

april
just a suggestion
even though the thickness of the dime tool is thinner than the combo
putting that tip tapper texture on the dime and i assume the nickle only doesnt have it either
would be another positive attribute of the tool
jmho
Thanks for the feedback. The nickel, dime and quarter don't have the tapper because the top flat side serves the purpose to roll across the freshly scuffed leather in order to push down the excess and in essence "dimple" the tip. Hope that makes sense! We are working with Hunter Lombardo on updated videos to illustrate.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the feedback. The nickel, dime and quarter don't have the tapper because the top flat side serves the purpose to roll across the freshly scuffed leather in order to push down the excess and in essence "dimple" the tip. Hope that makes sense! We are working with Hunter Lombardo on updated videos to illustrate.
but the combo has that on the side too
doesnt it?
confused

Last4Ever

but the combo has that on the side too
doesnt it?
confused
The sides are to sand down a mushroomed tip and then burnish... I'm talking about the flat top that is opposite of the radius scuffer/shaper on the nickel, dime and quarter. Because the combo does not have that flat top, the ends have been textured to serve that need.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The sides are to sand down a mushroomed tip and then burnish... I'm talking about the flat top that is opposite of the radius scuffer/shaper on the nickel, dime and quarter. Because the combo does not have that flat top, the ends have been textured to serve that need.
thanks for the reply