Last reminder for Earl Strickland exhibition,

Prince said:
Live stream would be nice if it's possible. Mark is going to check with Earl today from what i understand. If it goes, it will be immediately after his trick shot exhibition, most likely around 9pm or so. Earl and I will have to discuss if he wants to post or just do an exhibition. I prefer the post, keeping in mind, I'm not gonna lose thousands. I do know that. But it's completely up to him. Either way, I will play. I want a rematch. :)


Earl is willing to play 6 ahead on the tight table for 1K....if your interested?
 
Rick S. said:
Earl is willing to play 6 ahead on the tight table for 1K....if your interested?
How about 10 ahead for 5K?......Just Kidding :)....just wanted to say i tried to high roll Earl Strickland once in my life. Rick, I will be down there around 7 or 8 and we will work something out. But yes, this game is a possibility. Oh yeah, tell him I won't bring the potato chip lady, so long as he leaves Pots and Pans at home too. :)

Dennis
 
I hear you...!! You guys work something out ....

We'll be there early....see you there.
 
Dennis,

I think Earl is going to request that you and Jimmy wear tin foil hats, so you don't get the opportunity to send each other telepathic sharking messages this time. Keep that in mind when matching up :D ! Good luck and I hope to see you there.

Steve
 
Prince said:
How about 10 ahead for 5K?......Just Kidding :)....just wanted to say i tried to high roll Earl Strickland once in my life. Rick, I will be down there around 7 or 8 and we will work something out. But yes, this game is a possibility. Oh yeah, tell him I won't bring the potato chip lady, so long as he leaves Pots and Pans at home too. :)

Dennis
Good luck Dennis. I hope you get your revenge!

BVal
 
I'm on daddy duty tonight and probably wasn't going to make it for the exhibition but, now that this is going on afterward, I'll probably be there.

I doubt there will be any sharking though since I won't be playing on the next table and using one of those loud metal racks, and I don't really eat potato chips. I'm even going to turn the ringer off on my cell phone. I plan on sitting in the crowd like a good little spectator if I'm able to make it. :)


Hunter said:
Dennis,

I think Earl is going to request that you and Jimmy wear tin foil hats, so you don't get the opportunity to send each other telepathic sharking messages this time. Keep that in mind when matching up :D ! Good luck and I hope to see you there.

Steve
 
Too late, bizzatch! I'm wearing my Charlie Chaplin outfit tonight.

"STRYCHNIIIIIIIIIINE!"
"You know what's worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half a worm!"
"You know what else is worse than finding a worm in your apple? Being castrated!"
"You might not fall down if I hit you, but you'll look pretty stupid standing there!"

Sorry. Just working on my act. See you there.

Prince said:
so long as he leaves Pots and Pans at home too. :)

Dennis
 
Jimmy M. said:
Too late, bizzatch! I'm wearing my Charlie Chaplin outfit tonight.

"STRYCHNIIIIIIIIIINE!"
"You know what's worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half a worm!"
"You know what else is worse than finding a worm in your apple? Being castrated!"
"You might not fall down if I hit you, but you'll look pretty stupid standing there!"

Sorry. Just working on my act. See you there.
I'm having flashbacks already...........
 
My Tinfoil Hats Cover My 'Perfect' Ears And Keep Out "The Noises"

Hunter said:
Dennis,
I think Earl is going to request that you and Jimmy wear tin foil hats, so you don't get the opportunity to send each other telepathic sharking messages this time.

Steve


Tinfoil hats are perfectly acceptable poolwear if not gaudy and done with decorum... imo
Doug

*Decorum: NOUN: Appropriateness of behavior or conduct
 
Prince said:
How about 10 ahead for 5K?......Just Kidding :)....just wanted to say i tried to high roll Earl Strickland once in my life. Rick, I will be down there around 7 or 8 and we will work something out. But yes, this game is a possibility. Oh yeah, tell him I won't bring the potato chip lady, so long as he leaves Pots and Pans at home too. :)

Dennis


Just show up wearing this and you will be guaranteed winner... Earl can't beat martians...especially Marvin the Martian...;)
 

Attachments

  • mattmarv2.jpg
    mattmarv2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 81
The cream will rise to the top....

Smorgass Bored said:
Tinfoil hats are perfectly acceptable poolwear if not gaudy and done with decorum... imo
Doug

*Decorum: NOUN: Appropriateness of behavior or conduct
Good Luck Earl....these people are crazy.
 
Back
Top