Last reminder for Earl Strickland exhibition,

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Hey everyone, I just want to make sure that everyone knows about the Earl Strickland exhibition that will be held tomorrow night at Kolby's Corner Pocket. The exhibition will start between 7.00 and 7.30 and it will be fun. Again we will have raffle tickets that will be drawn for a chance to place a game against Earl. Everyone I have spoken to have told me that he puts on a great show. Please come by, thanks,
Mark,

Oh if you have any questions please email me at mark@myeclipsemedia.com
 
bfdlad said:
Hey everyone, I just want to make sure that everyone knows about the Earl Strickland exhibition that will be held tomorrow night at Kolby's Corner Pocket. The exhibition will start between 7.00 and 7.30 and it will be fun. Again we will have raffle tickets that will be drawn for a chance to place a game against Earl. Everyone I have spoken to have told me that he puts on a great show. Please come by, thanks,
Mark,

Oh if you have any questions please email me at mark@myeclipsemedia.com
I am going to try and make it down there Mark. Thanks for all that you are doing. I think it is great.

BVal
 
Earl just did an exhibition last night here in Tucson.....

He has quite the selection of trick shots!! Also, he adds 'stroke' shots into the mix. PURE stroke shots, that has the cueball traveling 5-6 rails with unbelievable accuracy, and power.

Earl does one of the best exhibitions in the business....doing shots that will simply amaze you. 8 balls in one shot....14 balls with one shot....and the 'wing' shots'. Or, as he now calls them 'skeet shots'.

Rolling balls down the table, waiting until the very last second, and cutting them across the table into the corner pocket. If you have never seen it....your missing out!!


Thanks to Main St. Billiards , and Bob Jackson for having it!!


Rick S.
 
Cost bfdlad I will not be going but someone else might want to know.
thumbsup.gif


Hope you have a great turnout.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
Cost bfdlad I will not be going but someone else might want to know.
thumbsup.gif


Hope you have a great turnout.
Are you just a ghost in my computer?,you should get out to this,will you be at the One pocket on Saturday?
 
Fast Lenny said:
Are you just a ghost in my computer?,you should get out to this,will you be at the One pocket on Saturday?

Friday I have to go to a birthday thing, Saturday is a maybe, but I think only 20%.
 
I'm hearing a rumor that Dennis Orender may play him an exhibition match after Earl's trick shot show. Is this confirmed yet?
 
Jimmy M. said:
I'm hearing a rumor that Dennis Orender may play him an exhibition match after Earl's trick shot show. Is this confirmed yet?
Im not sure Jimmy,it would be cool to see him play some,maybe Mark can confirm this.
 
Jimmy M. said:
I'm hearing a rumor that Dennis Orender may play him an exhibition match after Earl's trick shot show. Is this confirmed yet?
It's been confirmed on my end. I let them know yesterday that "I'm in!" I'd like another shot at him after my debacle against him in the Shootout. I think Mark is going to check with him today to confirm the match, and not necessarily for just an exhibition. Very rarely do we Arizona folk get the opportunity to play people of his caliber, so I immediately accepted the offer when asked if I would be interested. I'll keep you posted.

Dennis
 
Prince said:
It's been confirmed on my end. I let them know yesterday that "I'm in!" I'd like another shot at him after my debacle against him in the Shootout. I think Mark is going to check with him today to confirm the match, and not necessarily for just an exhibition. Very rarely do we Arizona folk get the opportunity to play people of his caliber, so I immediately accepted the offer when asked if I would be interested. I'll keep you posted.

Dennis
So what are you and Earl posting up? :D
 
Somebody better take some pictures of this exhibition, and I mean it! :mad:

Pretty please! :p

JAM
 
JAM said:
Somebody better take some pictures of this exhibition, and I mean it! :mad:

Pretty please! :p

JAM
If i have my wits about me and all goes well perhaps i can live stream it or something online,not sure yet. :cool:
 
JAM said:
Somebody better take some pictures of this exhibition, and I mean it! :mad:

Pretty please! :p

JAM
If it goes, I will make sure they take photos and/or video for our site.
 
That is very cool! Looking forward to the updates! :p

Tell Earl that I said "USA, All the Way." :D :D :D

JAM
 
Fast Lenny said:
If i have my wits about me and all goes well perhaps i can live stream it or something online,not sure yet. :cool:
Live stream would be nice if it's possible. Mark is going to check with Earl today from what i understand. If it goes, it will be immediately after his trick shot exhibition, most likely around 9pm or so. Earl and I will have to discuss if he wants to post or just do an exhibition. I prefer the post, keeping in mind, I'm not gonna lose thousands. I do know that. But it's completely up to him. Either way, I will play. I want a rematch. :)
 
Prince said:
Live stream would be nice if it's possible. Mark is going to check with Earl today from what i understand. If it goes, it will be immediately after his trick shot exhibition, most likely around 9pm or so. Earl and I will have to discuss if he wants to post or just do an exhibition. I prefer the post, keeping in mind, I'm not gonna lose thousands. I do know that. But it's completely up to him. Either way, I will play. I want a rematch. :)
I should be talking to Earl this morning to just confirm that he is ok with it. I don't see why he wouldn't. Please remember if you are comming to the event we will be selling raffle tickets for a dollar each for the chance to play a game against Earl. This is one of those chancxes that you may never get again. There will be a $5.00 cover at the door. All proceeds going toward the "Mark Cantrill villia in the South of France appeal" Ok Some of the proceeds will be going to try and bring my house payment current :)
 
Earl's still asleep....

Tough day yesterday...golf at La Paloma, then over to a friend's for dinner, and a mini trickshot show.

I'm 99% sure Earl will like to give it a go....I'l get back ASAP...


JAM...I have photos from the Tucson exhibition....just too busy to post them!! We have been on the run since he got here.

Same with the Shootout photos...I have some really good shots too. It just takes so long.....

I'll get them up ASAP....

Rick S.
 
Back
Top