Latest CTE Information...good news for all

JackOfNoTrades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Killed the cat.

:grin-square:

bbb gave me some very sage advice over PM which I’m going to take.

Oh, NB4 someone says “Satisfaction brought it back.” When I’m involved, the metaphorical cat is usually Schrödinger’s.

Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:grin-square:

bbb gave me some very sage advice over PM which I’m going to take.

Oh, NB4 someone says “Satisfaction brought it back.” When I’m involved, the metaphorical cat is usually Schrödinger’s.

CTE is not quantum theory.

Remember, pool is geometry and physics, not voodoo. Let the lesson teach the lesson.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE is not quantum theory.

Remember, pool is geometry and physics, not voodoo. Let the lesson teach the lesson.

Your off handed comments bashing CTE have gotten old quick.
I can tell you this, Tyler Styer learned it and he is playing on a great team right now with a great coach and no one is talking him outta using CTE.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ll say this: when Mr. Shuffett releases his new material on CTE, I’ll certainly buy it.

Not only that, but I’ll read it and spend significant time trying it. I don’t mean a couple days, I mean significant time. Hey, I’m essentially new, and I only have to gain, right?

I’m in Tennessee, and if Stan still holds in-person classes on it up in Kentucky, I’d be interested in signing up and taking a little field trip.

Right now I’m still going through Briesath’s DVDs and looking over Poolology, so I’ve plenty on my plate.

Stan will start teaching after the DVD comes out. Stan is also the complete teacher not just CTE. Stance, Stroke, Strategy everything.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan will start teaching after the DVD comes out. Stan is also the complete teacher not just CTE. Stance, Stroke, Strategy everything.
(you know this already....I just like tossing crumbs of despair at the naysayers)
There are quite a few other pro players, male and female, who have been coached in the method by Stan. Players who can and will beat these naysayers like a drum in any pool game they can name. Some have even come from Asia to study with him, for weeks at a time. Those kind of people do not waste their time with anybody who isn't the real deal.
The players are not talking, Stan's not talking, and I'm not talking either....let the naysayers wonder and "eat cake". The naysayers have earned every ounce of zero.
I enjoy knowing stuff they don't know.:thumbup:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
(you know this already....I just like tossing crumbs of despair at the naysayers)
There are quite a few other pro players, male and female, who have been coached in the method by Stan. Players who can and will beat these naysayers like a drum in any pool game they can name. Some have even come from Asia to study with him, for weeks at a time. Those kind of people do not waste their time with anybody who isn't the real deal.
The players are not talking, Stan's not talking, and I'm not talking either....let the naysayers wonder and "eat cake". The naysayers have earned every ounce of zero.

It’s amazing how the quote in your signature accurately describes you.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious: are you related to Stan? I only ask because you sure do get riled-up if someone questions him or his system. I f someone dislikes/hates/knocks it,why give a rodent's behind? You like it and believe in it and that's all that should matter. Just an observation. BTW, while not a 100% CTE'r i use a system i call "goulash" 'cause it uses parts of all known systems including CTE.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious: are you related to Stan? I only ask because you sure do get riled-up if someone questions him or his system. I f someone dislikes/hates/knocks it,why give a rodent's behind? You like it and believe in it and that's all that should matter. Just an observation. BTW, while not a 100% CTE'r i use a system i call "goulash" 'cause it uses parts of all known systems including CTE.
#1 No relation
#2 It is well that your system you've named"goulash" works good for you
Best wishes.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That explains why you're so miserable.
pj
chgo
And the wise old owl replied to the serpent in the garden..........."Posting almost daily for 21 straight years on RSB and then AZB explains what a miserable life a person really has. Thereby making the postings of Low IQ pale in comparison. OCD is a tragic state of mentality. Could it be the water in Chicago? However, go ahead and eat the fruit of the tree anyway and thy eyes might be opened"

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It just keeps getting better.......

In a recent chat, Stan Shuffett had this to say......:thumbup2:

"My work does not fall under the category of CTE. My entire body of work to include Basic CTE, PRO ONE, and Disguised Pivoting falls under the brand of CTE PRO ONE.
Since CTE has been watered down so much over the years with various incorrect versions, I decided about a decade ago to try and put some distance between my work and the various flavors of CTE this and CTE that.
During my initial work with CTE in about 2005/2006, CTE knew more about me than I did about CTE. My body of work, CTE PRO ONE, is the result of me coming to know CTE."

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Can you imagine just how much everyone will be able to learn about modern aiming skills once Stan's Truth Series hits the web?

Not really

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Can you imagine just how much everyone will be able to learn about modern aiming skills once Stan's Truth Series hits the web?

Not really
Don't let the past 20 years fool you - this time he means it!

And if this doesn't sound like total nonsense to you, then CTE might be the aiming system for you.
Stan says, "CTE naturally aligns CB-OB relations as an overcut to the 'ghostball' center for pocketing goals. No judgement, no adjustment, just pivot to center cue ball and you're in a very slight overcut to center pocket."
lol

If you're rational, then maybe not so much...

pj
chgo