Latest CTE Information...good news for all

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the wise old owl replied to the serpent in the garden..........."Posting almost daily for 21 straight years on RSB and then AZB explains what a miserable life a person really has. Thereby making the postings of Low IQ pale in comparison. OCD is a tragic state of mentality. Could it be the water in Chicago? However, go ahead and eat the fruit of the tree anyway and thy eyes might be opened"

I find it interesting that you have a join date of April 2017 on AZB yet know about who was doing what on RSB 19 years before that. Is that simply what you have heard or were you participating in those discussions 21 years ago?

Since you talk to Stan often, is there even a release date for the book?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it interesting that you have a join date of April 2017 on AZB yet know about who was doing what on RSB 19 years before that. Is that simply what you have heard or were you participating in those discussions 21 years ago?
Since you talk to Stan often, is there even a release date for the book?
Answer to your first question: I have magical powers, unknown to simpletons in the profane world.
Answer to your second question: I'll never tell.
Have a good day.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Answer to your first question: I have magical powers, unknown to simpletons in the profane world.
Answer to your second question: I'll never tell.
Have a good day.

Your first answer sounds like a description of CTE.

Your second answer sounds like the project has been abandoned.

Have a good day as well.

Reactions: JC

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please release me, let me go,
For I don't love you anymore.
To live a lie would be a sin.
Release me and let me love again. - E.H.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Let 'em eat cake".....

The piling on from people with no interest and no clue is amazing. The internet really has made some lives complete
Cookie Man:
"Let the simpletons eat cake"....
They truly have no clue. They are too bigoted and ignorant to understand what is being taught in Stan's book as well.
I don't know whether you've seen the mammoth master copy or not, but I have. It is without a doubt, the definitive work on the game of pool. Nothing like it has ever been published in the history of the game.
The childish efforts of some on this pool forum pale in significance compared to that volume of work.
The simpletons do not realize that a championship hitter like Allison Fisher, known for her deadly consistent shot making and no-nonsense style of play, would not invite Stan Shuffett to her home for personal coaching unless she knew there was a source of information with him that would benefit her.
Let 'em eat cake.
:thumbup2:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cookie Man:
They truly have no clue. They are too bigoted and ignorant to understand what is being taught in Stan's book as well.
I don't know whether you've seen the mammoth master copy or not, but I have. It is without a doubt, the definitive work on the game of pool. Nothing like it has ever been published in the history of the game.
The childish efforts of some on this pool forum pale in significance compared to that volume of work.
The simpletons do not realize that a championship hitter like Allison Fisher, known for her deadly consistent shot making and no-nonsense style of play, would not invite Stan Shuffett to her home for personal coaching unless she knew there was a source of information with him that would benefit her.
Let 'em eat cake.
:thumbup2:
Haven't seen it yet. Heard some things about it though. Has Collector's item written all over it.

born2push

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cookie Man:

Let 'em eat cake.

2:
Yet they seem to know alot about cte to not be using it. Sounds like they are not being honest. Like they know its a great system but dont want anyone else to know about it. It was refreshing to revisit some of Stan's vids now that i understand more of the terminology and the perceptions. He just keeps firing the shot in. Hard to argue with that.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yet they seem to know alot about cte to not be using it. Sounds like they are not being honest. Like they know its a great system but dont want anyone else to know about it. It was refreshing to revisit some of Stan's vids now that i understand more of the terminology and the perceptions. He just keeps firing the shot in. Hard to argue with that.
I suppose some players take to the aiming aspect of this game very easily.
I am one who never did take to it easy. I believe that was because of all the fractional lies promoted in the Mosconi books that I was raised with.
Things are different now.
It's either a blessing or a curse that I had to be an old man before ever being able to play this game the right way. At any rate, I am liking it.
Trying to convince hard heads that a better way exists is something I've discussed with Stan. Even when his book and truth series hits the public, those same hardheads will still find something "wrong" with it.
That's why I say..."Let 'em eat cake".
Stay happy.

born2push

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose some players take to the aiming aspect of this game very easily.

I am one who never did take to it easy. I believe that was because of all the fractional lies promoted in the Mosconi books that I was raised with.

Things are different now.

It's either a blessing or a curse that I had to be an old man before ever being able to play this game the right way. At any rate, I am liking it.

Trying to convince hard heads that a better way exists is something I've discussed with Stan. Even when his book and truth series hits the public, those same hardheads will still find something "wrong" with it.

That's why I say..."Let 'em eat cake".

Stay happy.
I was fortunate in that about 5 years ago I was around some top notch players. They had one thing in common: aiming while standing up. So i practiced lots doing this. It was awkward at first. I tried a few systems using the aim while standing up and my game improved about 1.5 balls. Since i had put lots of time into fundamentals, and started cte my game went up some more. Sadly i dont play much competitively anymore but enjoy getting better at a game i love. I don't have a big problem with people who disagree with cte. Just when they bash it and argue.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Sometimes, the more you learn about something the less likely you are to pursue it.

Sort of like a pretty girl. At first glance you are very interested. Maybe there's a connection there, you both need each other or whatever. Then you go out a few times and find that she is too demanding or too needy. But sometimes she is awesome! So you decide to try and adapt to some of her demands/needs. Eventually you will either change into the person she wants you to be or you'll decide you've had enough of trying to make it work. That's how CTE was for me, so I dumped her. There will always be someone out there willing to make her happy. And that's aiming systems in a nutshell. Lol

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes, the more you learn about something the less likely you are to pursue it.

Sort of like a pretty girl. At first glance you are very interested. Maybe there's a connection there, you both need each other or whatever. Then you go out a few times and find that she is too demanding or too needy. But sometimes she is awesome! So you decide to try and adapt to some of her demands/needs. Eventually you will either change into the person she wants you to be or you'll decide you've had enough of trying to make it work. That's how CTE was for me, so I dumped her. There will always be someone out there willing to make her happy. And that's aiming systems in a nutshell. Lol
There you go again.
And after such an epic posting like the one below.
Brian Crist comment.JPG

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
There you go again.
And after such an epic posting like the one below.
View attachment 533107

What's your point? I was not discussing anything about CTE or Pro1. It was an analogy that applies to all aiming systems. For me it was CTE, contact points, 90/90, traditional fractions, and probably a few others. I dumped them all at one time or another. Damn, I hope a 90/90 user doesn't come along now and roast me for "discussing" that system.